Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Lesson
Topic subjectI discredit you
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=2654457&mesg_id=2655190
2655190, I discredit you
Posted by beatnik, Sun Jan-29-12 12:00 PM
because you always seem way too serious about defending Drake, like, it's kind of weird, and your defense is pretty much just insulting people saying if they don't relate to him it's because they're losers. and you just did the exact thing you say the "nerds" do.

I don't know why you get so butt hurt over people dissing Drake, you should try losing the "they don't get it because they're losers" rhetoric, really just makes you sound like an asshole, and is really a shallow argument. As for the "he's a pussy" talk, if that's how somebody feels there's plenty of evidence in both his music and behavior to back it up, we can talk homophobia all day but seem be taking some weird stance like you think defending Drake makes you enlightened and better than the people who criticize him.

some people don't like Drake because he pretends to have so much respect for women in one line, then calls them bitches and ho's in the next, but of course you have some fanboy stan defense for that too.

Some people don't like Drake because he's going the Tupac route of trying to become a gangster through his music.

If anything I'd have more respect for you if you named something YOU don't like about Drake instead of just dishing out lame insults like the people who don't like him are actually WRONG lol