Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Lesson
Topic subjecthere is the problem
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=2649927&mesg_id=2651704
2651704, here is the problem
Posted by Anonymous, Sun Jan-22-12 12:41 AM
>Like I told you before it's not 88 anymore, the rigid "rules"
>of Hip-Hop are gone.

Young dudes like you are coming in trying to tell us what rules do and don't apply.

That's the issue.

It's like we're at the park playing a game of ball and all of sudden, in order to make up for your lack of skill, you can now double dribble, travel, and your baskets are all worth 4 points.

With that said, I am of belief that there aren't rules BUT that doesn't mean I give passes to shit that sucks.

and there is NO double standard. One sucks...the other doesn't.

There is no "raw emotion" to Drake. That is why I am calling him fake. Everything is processed. Even when he sings, that shit is softer than R&B acts.

Everything he does lacks "edge".

It's all bullshit.

I can't explain it any other way.

He just portrays bitch in the absolute fullest sense of the meaning.

I can't rock with that in any way.

What else do you want me to say. I've explained it enough.

Lyrics…NOT GOOD

Delivery…NOT ONLY STALE AND BORING, SAME ON EVERY SONG.

Beats…BLAND, SOFT, NO VIBE, NO SWING, NOTHING…PURE TRASH

Voice…FAKE ACCENT, WHINES MORE THAN EMINEM, ANNOYING.

Singing…NOT GOOD

I mean, I don't know what you want me to say. The dude is awful in every category IN MY OPINION. and along with that opinion, it is unfathomable to me that people can actually listen to that dude.

Not only my fiance, but every other female I know says the dude is a cornball and is wack. Yet, there are mad dudes on this site that like him like he's their hero. That shit is so strange to me and reeks of gayness.