Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Lesson
Topic subjectI Wanted To Cop This Album But Never Did
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=2645086&mesg_id=2645599
2645599, I Wanted To Cop This Album But Never Did
Posted by Dj Joey Joe, Wed Jan-04-12 09:15 AM
I remember when this came out, and was kind of anticipating it's release, so a week or so after it came out I decided to listen to snippets of the album.

I checked it out and nothing grabbed me at all, not sure if it was just me or the music wasn't on par with what they did on their last album or what; but it made me pass on their album at the time; but I knew if I just went and bought the album that I would listen to it all the way thru, every track, no skipping, that I probably would end up liking it but it was a few other albums I ended up purchasing instead.

Anyway, I decided if I see a used copy of it I would snatch that up, so about 6 to 9 months go by, I got hit up on some hard times and had to go sell some cds and of course while at the record store I see a used copy but I needed money, I didn't go there to spend money I didn't have.

I still haven't seen another used copy of it since; and I refuse to download it when I really should just do that after all this time.