Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Lesson
Topic subjectwell......im not one 2 gossip BUT...lol
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=2643934&mesg_id=2645428
2645428, well......im not one 2 gossip BUT...lol
Posted by revolution75, Tue Jan-03-12 07:10 PM
dalvin WAS signed to Maverick
and not sure of the length of the Devante and Madonna relationship
(she was feenin for the r&b/hip-hop/nba bros tough n the 90's_

but i researched the row/jodeci thang
and i came up on a "blind' post
to sum it up 3 cats were raped,one reported the the theft sans the rape and all went to the other and decided to pact that NO ONE would ever know

heres what i found:

After being violated in the worst possible way, both men still continued to lay face down long after the perpetrators had left. One weeped and the other plotted revenge. The stronger of the two told his bandmate, come on man, we got to be strong. When they both stood up, they both had trouble standing-they were still sore and could barely walk. It didn’t help that one of them had been pistol whipped and had a slight concussion.

They took turns taking hot baths. Instead of going to the hospital, they went over a group member’s house. After telling him what happened, he was speechless but told them, nobody, especially our fans can ever know about this, or they will start questioning our sexuality. He then drove them to the hospital, both men had to be stitched up. Later, one of the men reported the robbery (for insurance purposes) but he left the rape out.

They may have recovered physically but they never recovered mentally. They chopped down as many groupies as they could to prove their masculinity. Before the rape, they smoked a little weed and sipped a little wine. After the rape, they became full fledged drug addicts and alcoholics, trying to dull the pain and the songs they submitted for inclusion on their albums were dark.

Both members still suffer from nightmares but over the years they have declined therapy. The double rape was covered up for a long time but this would explain a lot.

Oddly, the group member they confided in-after the rape-is allegedly gay-now.

The perpetrators were never caught.

Who are the group members?