Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Lesson
Topic subjectyea, that came out wrong lol
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=2621993&mesg_id=2622724
2622724, yea, that came out wrong lol
Posted by Anonymous, Tue Nov-01-11 03:23 PM
I meant, if you really don't care about music, and we all know there are those people out there who think music is their right, why are you paying for a mp3? I would figure that those type of people wouldn't care and wouldn't see it as a crime to "steal" the music.

if you actually do care about music then why buy mp3s instead of the actual album?

mp3s are a cheap format of music and a way the industry is getting over on you, why would you purchase those? it doesn't cost the industry/artist anything to produce the music other than studio time. they don't have to pay a designer to do the cover art, they don't have to pay to press the album, they don't have to pay distribution costs (well, I'm sure iTunes charges something but you know what I mean), they don't have to really even advertise anywhere other than iTunes because that's where people go anyway. I just don't get paying the same price when you are getting less of a product.

Would these people by food just out in the open in the store? no packages, no nothing? I mean, all they really need is the food. They don't need to know what the contents are.

I still don't know if I'm explaining it right.

lol