Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Lesson
Topic subjectFriend of mine (who's married) insists he'd prefer to never leave home lol
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=2621993&mesg_id=2622146
2622146, Friend of mine (who's married) insists he'd prefer to never leave home lol
Posted by Ishwip, Mon Oct-31-11 01:56 PM
>if it was possible, i'd imagine that you wouldn't even go
>outside and interact with other human beings.

He's massively in love with streaming, the "cloud", amazon.com, etc. and if these could provide unlimited, unhindered entertainment, food, basic necessities, mental stimulation he'd rarely leave the house.

Granted, he was probably messing with me a little because I'm the "prefers physical copies" of everything (books, music, movies, etc.) guy in the group who still likes an actual store to shop in and he's ALL about convenience no matter what, but I basically asked if he'd be happy if we got to a point where leaving the house became unnecessary for anything other than occasional human contact (the bar, dinner with friends, vacation) and he said yeah with a straight face.

__
I don't like the beat anymore because its just a loop. ALC didn't FLIP IT ENOUGH!

Flip it enough? Flip these. Flip off. Go flip some f*cking burgers.(c)Kno

Allied State of the National Electric Beat Treaty Organization (NEBTO)