Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Lesson
Topic subjectBeyonce got all the goods but the Songs and that Soul
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=2617602&mesg_id=2617620
2617620, Beyonce got all the goods but the Songs and that Soul
Posted by mistermaxxx08, Thu Oct-20-11 02:15 PM
she has all of the required "IT" but no Money tracks, "Crazy in love" is her best song IMO and yet still not the best she could ever do or be. she tends to leave me cold.

i want to buy her music and Champion her because i know what she has as far as talent and charisma and Persona and yet i feel ice cold from alot of her robotic by the numbers music.

she bores me and nothing ever gets to the next level and she is a few years away from being 20 years in the game and still lacking any real depth despite the Hype being way up there.

she ain't Great, but her PR team will have you thinking she has matched Diana Ross, Whitney Houston and Aretha Franklin.

in truth at this rate i gotta wonder if Beyonce will even get to Mariah Carey's level and for the record MC is very run of the mill. voice was something else, but alot of her material is slightly a cut above what Rhianna does at best IMO. but at least Mariah had a vision of Love to fall back on and a pretty good cover of "Ill be there. Beyonce ain't seeing neither of those quite yet.