Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Lesson
Topic subjecti'm so happy for those cats because they paid alot of dues
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=2616395&mesg_id=2621921
2621921, i'm so happy for those cats because they paid alot of dues
Posted by mistermaxxx08, Mon Oct-31-11 02:06 AM
Prince made them do a Milli Vanneli and yet they could play, sing, write,arrange, perform, etc.. they owe him his due, and yet he owes them even more, because whenever somebody downplays what they can truly do and are rolling to make you the bigger star or person, they are actually the bigger person. it takes two and both partys have to respect and appreciate that period.

they stayed humble and truth it means more having still bonding as one than regardless of a great record or good or even a hit song.

sometimes the human side of things is worth more than gold or platinum. you can't buy realness and love.

that is what makes them being together a great thing in my eyes.

i tell you something, the Jacksons will never get to Hug Michael Jackson again, the stone city band will never get to hug Rick James again, the commodores will never get to hug Milan Williams again, Chic will never have Bernard Edwards and Tony THompson to hug again,

etc... but the fact is understanding who your true friends are through thick and thin and who still is with you is winning and I'm glad the Fellas are all Alive and together and not tripping.