Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Lesson
Topic subjectyour opinion just as mine, however Lil Wayne has outlasted him
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=2613922&mesg_id=2615592
2615592, your opinion just as mine, however Lil Wayne has outlasted him
Posted by mistermaxxx08, Mon Oct-17-11 01:50 AM
let me see Nas's 10nth year in the business he didn't set the world on fire now did he? meanwhile tha Carter 3 took him to a whole different level.

Nas is a Better lyricist, but beyond that he hasn't been able to keep things going as Weezie has.

Nas was happening for a good while in the 90's and hit and alot of miss in the 00's til now.

meanwhile Weezie been steady getting more juice over time.

acting like Weezie ain't had been on the pulse and ran things isn't being fair and I ain't even feeling Wayne like that, but he stays on the grind and his music brand has gone further than Nas's has. Nas never dominated the way Weezie has.

i had this very conversation with cats over the weekend and while Nas gets much respect, Weezie is like the Blob and he has ran dude over.

they didn't have to come out at the same time,however they are both 90's acts and in truth they are about 3-4 years part from the time they debuted on the scene so they are in the same neighborhood in that regard and Wayne has been more consistant with his.