Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Lesson
Topic subjectRE: If you do not like DUBSTEP, something is really wrong with you.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=2612607&mesg_id=2613587
2613587, RE: If you do not like DUBSTEP, something is really wrong with you.
Posted by all stah, Wed Oct-12-11 01:54 AM
WHAT IN THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

The poster asked ME, again ME, how I felt about the tracks in his post. He wanted MY personal observation on the TRACKS that he mentioned.

So where do you fit in?..please explain

no one was talking to you. You didn't even exist in space and time at the time, because the question was personally for me, not you.

Not only are you an idiot, but you are tool, with the intentions of being a tool.

You are way out of line and WRONG, very WRONG.

If you have a different taste, fine, but don't tell me how to view and critique. And just because I critique something, I am not saying that other people should have the same sentiments....

HE clearly asked me..no one else ....He wanted my opinion on some tracks, and I gave a review based on the SOUNDS that my ears interrupted. ...

No disrespect
No animosity
No artist bashing.

Your intentions were to be a tool because at the end of the thread you pasted a link to your response, which is in this very fucking thread....you are clearly an ass clown.

who the fuck pastes a link to a response that is in the thread that they are posting in??.. a fucking ass show does that ..that is who ..a late night ass show