Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Lesson
Topic subjectRE: I've never been to Brooklyn, and he's my GOAT
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=2608374&mesg_id=2609285
2609285, RE: I've never been to Brooklyn, and he's my GOAT
Posted by cidolfas, Fri Sep-30-11 01:43 PM
>the U.S. is a obeast society
>filled with ugly people with low self esteem (another reason
>why many hate LL cause they don't relate to his being fit) so
>Big was there hero, I don't know one fat person who Big is not
>their fav rapper

Damn, you're really killing your own argument here.

People probably don't relate to LL because he strayed the true course and became wack shortly after the time Biggie was put on. Since then he's made some good songs, but albums? FOH.

Obesity might be a problem in the States, but this is one of the most ridiculous arguments I've seen on this site.

People champion looks that they don't possess. Most people in the entertainment biz are sporting 5-star looks, and yeah, that's part of what made Biggie dope as fuck.

He was fucking ugly and nasty but was he was himself. He had a personality that could captivate a room. Everyone fed off that energy. Including Pac who was more visually captivating.

But seriously. Why are you judging people's opinions of what they like based on what they look like? Specifically, on a site like this. Everyone here is a music nerd to some degree.

Next are you going to tell me Lil Wayne > Big because he's not as fat? Is Nas your favorite because you think he's "cute"?