Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Lesson
Topic subjectONN is bringing the Hot sauce to the RIBS OUCH like ET!!!!!!!!
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=2600387&mesg_id=2601786
2601786, ONN is bringing the Hot sauce to the RIBS OUCH like ET!!!!!!!!
Posted by mistermaxxx08, Thu Sep-15-11 10:00 AM
now that is what I'm talking bout especially about Prince.

Purple rain for the most part was milk toasty.

lets go crazy which was a rewrite of the Je Geils Band "Centerfold" basically

Take me with u all on that Mammas and poppa's tip

Purple Rain was for crying out loud inspired by Bob seger.

baby i'm a star sounding a MJ Showtune and even in the movie performance version with the Black Hat Prince is doing a part MJ part sammy Davis Jr routine.

I would die 4 u is the kind of song that Bryan Adams could do the Smurf to. never liked that song at all except for the extended version with Eddie M and the horns and Shelia E on the Percussion groove.

around the world in a day laughable then and now. the kind of funk that Lenny Kravitz's has made a career out of. take that however you want.

Prince out to be on the Option pick in all seriousness because i remember very well and Michael Jackson, Rick James, Lionel Richie never made a "black album" where they themeselves question there own soul on record. another "L" for Prince

in comparrison Dancing on the Celing sounds like James Brown at the Apollo to Prince with Around in the day sounding like a snort heavy day of inhailing Paste sounding like Pat Bone.

like i've said cats be having selective Senile memory because cats wer luaghing at what Prince put out after purple rain and some of Purple rain was so/so.

i mean Prince gave the time "ice cream castles" which sounded so 60's in a Patridge family theme groove kind of way. you couldn't dance to no Ice cream castles unless you were doing the Tom Willis dance and Ice Cream Castles the song was too corny for even Tom Willis to dance to on the Jeffersons.

Great calls ONN you is ON and Popping them turkeys up like a Bag of Pop Corn in here.