Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Lesson
Topic subjectRE: For the record....
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=2600387&mesg_id=2601687
2601687, RE: For the record....
Posted by mistermaxxx08, Thu Sep-15-11 02:48 AM
them haters disagree because they know i think for myself and i ain't part of no clique up in here. they don't think for themselves and it shows.

anybody that half way has a brain ain't gonna say on one hand that Lionel B.Richie was a great or good writer and then turn around and diss him like they do and yet they talk about some other acts who ain't two hands to old Lionel's pepsi can in terms of talent and impact.

you need to be getting at them for how dumb and contradictary they sound. if I diss somebody especially if I say what they have said about Lionel Richie then I ain't gonna say he was great or good and then say but.

Lionel B.richie is Blacker than they will ever or dream of being period.

if you were Black you'd see they were trying to get at me by using this horrible self hating thread and it don't take scobby doo to figure out this Mystery.

i told you it is War and this is Personal and I ain't never went there, but they took it there. what you think Whitebread means?

cats coming along now don't talk like that hardly at all. i know what is up.