Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Lesson
Topic subjectits Black on Black Injustice ya'll messed up
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=2600387&mesg_id=2601677
2601677, its Black on Black Injustice ya'll messed up
Posted by mistermaxxx08, Thu Sep-15-11 01:44 AM
went after me through Lionel Richie and that ain't funny at all.

this thread should have never been made and Jeffrey Osbourne was a thin veil attempt at getting at me.

i know one thing Lionel B.Richie is Blacker than the both of you put together I know that.

that title of this thread is self hating and offensive what you need Dr.phil to come on down and tell you the many different ways it is?

anybody with two good pair of eyes know there is a Clique between you two at getting at me and then that tired old foolnish to diss Lionel Richie is horrible.

naw you both pony rode off my thread which i pointed out Jay Z, Kayne west and Lil Wayne.

they would be considered sellouts now wouldn't they?

all 3 of them grin and stay in the cameras showing this off and that off, you ain't never seen Lionel B.Richie like that Brother has stayed humbled.

Props to Bro man up above for telling it like it is.

i'm use to haters its cool, i know whats up.

the Irony is that Lionel Richie has brought a whole lot of races together, but some hating stuck in a time warp with played out views, still harboring old ill will because of success and then going after me for defending him as a Artist?

ya'll made it personal.

everybody back then was a cross over looking for the dollar and grinning for the camera.

i was there back then and whatever you want to make one person guilty of then everybody else is as well.