Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Lesson
Topic subjectPound,Pound ONN SHO NUFF speakin da truth
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=2600387&mesg_id=2601564
2601564, Pound,Pound ONN SHO NUFF speakin da truth
Posted by mistermaxxx08, Wed Sep-14-11 08:54 PM
what cracks me up is that cats embrace Jay z for his success and he is letting everybody know he has passed elvis presley for most career number 1 albums

sales on Kayne West and he wants to win every award

Lil wayne always close to a Million copies sold on opening week be it Baby helped or not dude has a strong base

back in the day Lionel,Michael,Prince,Rick,El,Whitney,Anita,Janet,sade,Billy Ocean, peabo,Kool and the Gang, Pointer sisters,Stevie Wonder, Marvin gaye, Earth,wind and Fire, etc.. and sad to say this because it killed the man musically in alot of ways Luther Vandross was more desperate for a cross over pop number 1 hit than a Plate of ribs after a while.

however Lionel B.Richie is the golden whippin Boy for reasons i'll never get.

like the brother didn't have a great career in the commodores and did the thing solo and also live just look at post #176 live at the Olympics.

LBR brought it and is the truth, but this old hatin trips me out. these cats are on this 1982, 1983,84,85,86 hate still on Lionel B.richie after almost 30 years.

they made at Lionel like he got the last Jerri Curl bottle and there hair went brick and was hard to comb or something.

yeah they did like to come at me in a duo form.

i ain't worried about neither of them because i know thangs in that business about as much as they do and i ain't ever gotta roll like that.

they like to roll like a clique and that is on them, but glad somebody else notices how they try to come at a brother sideways up in herre. Peace out ONN.