Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Lesson
Topic subjectya'll are haters and don't know what you are talking about
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=2600387&mesg_id=2600535
2600535, ya'll are haters and don't know what you are talking about
Posted by mistermaxxx08, Tue Sep-13-11 02:23 PM
and i lived in two different parts of the country and Lionel B.Richie got love. just because you only listen to a few acts doesn't represent other regions.

no this is personal and I ain't going to forget this. ya'll get madd because Lionel B.richie was wildly successful and made it look so easy and whenever a Black artist does it so smoothly then something has to be wrong and MJ got the same diss in here when he was Alive.

this is a Personal War and I'm going to defend Lionel B.Richie and his songs have held up way better than alot of other acts that get defended in here period.

Lionel was in the same R&B Solo Male Argument with Rick James, Prince,Michael Jackson and Luther Vandross.

you might not like it but he was.

He was running with MJ and Prince as well until he stopped putting out records to go take care of his parents, we don't know where he would have been had he not stopped.

naw this is personal and I'm going to defend Lionel B.Richie and his great musical legacy period.