Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Lesson
Topic subjecti find this thread racial disQuisting and your point again?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=2600387&mesg_id=2600411
2600411, i find this thread racial disQuisting and your point again?
Posted by mistermaxxx08, Tue Sep-13-11 11:28 AM
what is your real agenda but a personal diss at me?

you and the others loss and badly. again don't give Lionel B.Richie no back hand compliment oh he was a great or Good songwriter and then in turn question his Blackness as a Artist??

and the man always had country and Pop in his music from the days with the commodores.

i have commodores albums and I can go deep on this topic not to mention they had gospel songs and Lionel was cut from the Ray Charles school of music making.

Lionel B.Richie is one of the greatest Artists ever and I can Put his catelog up against anybody and not flinch once.

you can't teach Songwriting and making timeless songs that is a gift from God period and the Man got it right.

you can't teach stage pressence because he got that right.

who was on stage at the Michael Jackson Memorial performing "jesus is love" and turned it out? yeah Lionel B.Richie Jr that is who.

i guess next you will question R.kelly,Brian mcknight and Joe's blackness because they all dig and respect Lionel Richie as well?

not all Black folks think the same.

you just made the Klan happy with your thread to diss two Black Soul brothers CONGRADULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!