Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Lesson
Topic subjectanother dig at me hey that is cool, i loved both those cats
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=2600387&mesg_id=2600392
2600392, another dig at me hey that is cool, i loved both those cats
Posted by mistermaxxx08, Tue Sep-13-11 10:51 AM
Jeffrey osbourne loved his first two albums. vocally anybody calling him white bread lost there Hood pass long ago. the Brother can still Sang.

Lionel B.Richie anybody who knows anything about Music knows his songs and whatnot were in the tradition of what Brother Ray Charles did with versatility.

Stevie B and Billy Ocean would have been better options.

the only issues Jefferey osbourne had was he lacked Musical personality, but in terms of talent and soul he was there.

Jefferey wanted what MJ and Lionel had and he had some run with George duke with him.

interesting thing Jefferey though never went Pop he stayed popular in R&B.

Lionel richie was so great he could out out anything and he was diverse with his music.

i know one thing IMO since the past 35 years ain't nobody else from R&B has made better overall songs than Lionel B.Richie. He is from the Ray Charles school SHO NUFF. and Nuff Said.

i hope this poll goes wood but it won't, it just shows Black loathing because we as Black folks don't all think and react to things the same musically. I give White heads props on here, they don't go back knocking there Musical heroes as we do.