Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Lesson
Topic subjectwell i guess my experience with it stops at a point
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=2516989&mesg_id=2517093
2517093, well i guess my experience with it stops at a point
Posted by araQual, Sat Feb-26-11 01:45 AM
the album creation process has yet to happen cos i never felt like doing it so big n serious, i just always fuck around on my own so i dont rely on anyone else to do shit. im pretty optimistic it would work out alright tho.

and i meant cost as in that woulda got used ANYhow for just a regular ass jam sesh, stead this time it's for something else. and im not talkn bout a million studio sessions either, they'd be sparse and only when he's got a room free (i wish i could cite to u n Af the specific example im using but it'll take too long to explain my mate's backstory).

in terms of payment for all the musicians involved? the selling point would be "the band", to take the shit live straight out the gate cos that's what we do anyway. all of us have fulltime jobs so money's not a big deal, being able to gig n sell albums would be. not to gain income (we don't really need it), but just to be good enuff that someone feels ur WORTH paying money for. i would be happy puttin it online for free n just gigging around.

V.