Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Lesson
Topic subjectBy Album
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=3019817&mesg_id=3019844
3019844, By Album
Posted by spenzalii, Tue Oct-29-19 11:14 AM
NMMNG - DJ Premier in Deep Concentration. Honorable mention to the title track and Manifest, but I need the remix/retouched versions of both over the album versions.

SITA - Who's Gonna Take The Weight. Honorable mention to Credit is Due, which I played for MONTHS before DO dropped. I believe I heard the instrumental first on the back of Check the Technique and was blown away, but couldn't find the actual song until I got the Love Sick CMS (I was all cassette at those days, so no 12" mixes).

DO - 2 Deep. Honorable mention to 92 Interlude (which has been my ring tone ever since my Nextel days and always will be) and The Illest Brother

HTE - Mass Appeal, and it ain't even close

MOT - This one is almost impossible to choose. Tie between Moment of Truth and In Memory Of, mainly because of how my life was when the album dropped. Those got me through some serious life sh*t. Honorable mention to What I'm Here For and Next Time (which is one of my favorite Premier joints low key)

TO - Zonin'