Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Lesson
Topic subjectYeah, yeah.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=2890705&mesg_id=2891421
2891421, Yeah, yeah.
Posted by herbiehowsermc, Mon Jul-07-14 08:20 PM
Usually I'm 2nd or 3rd, but it's been quiet around here. Thanks, I just have an ungodly amount of mixing and editing to do, and I'm just procrastinating. It would be great to be able to put out some new music though. I still need to make a website too.

Thanks man, I really appreciate the feedback. I'm also not sure about the drums. I thought about taking out or mixing down the main break, but then just left it. I also just got really lazy about it after I made it. It's only a 1 bar loop, so I think it would work better if I brought it in and out of the song or stretched it out to a 2 or 4 bar pattern and made it a little less busy.

The breakdown was just extra. I still had that "and you" chop and wanted to use it. I think it would work though. I was thinking the song is introspective and positive and then I would start complaining about somebody for a second and then drop it and tell myself to forget about that person. I freestyled some gibberish along those lines and I think it has potential.