Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Lesson
Topic subjectWow, this is a really great post, thanks mistermaxxx!
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=2858107&mesg_id=2858217
2858217, Wow, this is a really great post, thanks mistermaxxx!
Posted by gritty, Tue Nov-26-13 06:05 AM
Like I said, I've known of her singles for quite some time but she was one of those artist to me (being that I'm only 27) who had a couple of catchy tunes but I would probably only check out a "best of" album if I ever took the time to check out her music.

Her story seems like a very interesting one and right off the bat after hearing more and more about her since the whole TLC movie along with recent interviews she's done and then thinking back on the Vh1 Behind The Music, she reminded me more and more of Suge Knight, so I get that comparison. Because it seems like she's more of a hustler and all about her bread but all the while she has a vision and knows what it takes to get things cooking.

I'm always amazed at how someone like Pebbles or Suge can be so smart when it comes to knowing what works in the business.

Man, thank you again for this post. This is just astonishing and very interesting!