Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Lesson
Topic subjectthanks to araqual for the lesson mixtapes
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=2514551&mesg_id=2514782
2514782, thanks to araqual for the lesson mixtapes
Posted by __Spread__, Tue Feb-22-11 04:32 AM
just to let me see fellow lessonheads WERE on some shit and that they thought I was on some shit...

thanks to Scorp for reaching out to a brother and helping me dust off the skins and get busy on the drums again...btw...I been bumpin that Windimoto around the crib a lot...my girl is from chicago and we been jammin doin the dishes to that shit...

thanks to the beatoffs, soundclashes, challenges, etc...
I hope i'm not alone when i say it's lonely as a producer...it's a beautiful thang being yourself, but at the same time its good to know wha thankat you sound like compared to others...I feel good but I also see where I gotta step my game up...

...which leads me to this...
I gotta thank Monotone for making me constantly step my drum game up...I don't know if you even check my shit, but I don't always feel everything you do samplewise, but drum-wise I am a big fan....keep doin you

buildingblock for making me say "wtf?" then being like..."ok, this mufucka might have a point"...AND for getting me to aim for 28beats this month (even though its the 22nd and i'm only on beat 12)

Thanks to EVERYONE who downloaded, listened to, BUMPED, smoked weed to, or just had a good time to any of the music I have posted throughout the years, esp to the thousands who peeped my different bandcamp joints...there is a lot more coming...

much love to all yall...

good post