Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectNo charges for Biden in documents case - but Prosecutor says 'His brain no work good!'
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13498886
13498886, No charges for Biden in documents case - but Prosecutor says 'His brain no work good!'
Posted by handle, Fri Feb-09-24 10:34 AM
No charges for Biden in documents case - but Prosecutor says 'His brain no work good!'

This to me seems like one of the biggest hit pieces from any special prosecutor ever.

Will it be enough to convince independent voters that Biden is as feeble as Trump has been claiming for 8 years?
13498908, I really hope the media is trying to cake up and this election aint close
Posted by legsdiamond, Fri Feb-09-24 12:40 PM
I just have this sneaky suspicion that on Nov 7th its going to be a ton of “these polls were wrong again” and its a blowout.

media is snakes and savages.

they dont care about the country, they just want the ratings.
13498913, Y'all got this relax.
Posted by Kira, Fri Feb-09-24 01:06 PM
>I just have this sneaky suspicion that on Nov 7th its going
>to be a ton of “these polls were wrong again” and its a
>blowout.
>
>media is snakes and savages.
>
>they dont care about the country, they just want the ratings.
>

No need for a sneaking suspicion because y'all are winning clearly.

All of this speculative hype is a nothing burger.

No migrant crisis exists and Biden is winning in a blowout victory.
13498912, Garland picked him
Posted by Lurkmode, Fri Feb-09-24 12:56 PM

Pandering to the right doesn't help
13498921, They gonna replace Biden right before the election
Posted by flipnile, Fri Feb-09-24 01:42 PM
Make it dramatic too, like hospitalize him (or worse) to play on people's emotions so they're more likely to vote for his replacement out of sentiment. Have him talking from the hospital bed about his dying wish is to preserve the democracy, or something like that.

Just guessing, because I can't imagine him making it through another election season of debates, especially since there's no lockdown to use as an excuse to stay at home and Zoom all his debates/meetings this time.
13498937, lmao at his dying wish
Posted by legsdiamond, Fri Feb-09-24 02:49 PM
cant even lie..

seeing these 2 old bastards as our only options is terrible.

These boomers need to let go

most stubborn generation ever. They just wont die fast enough (harsh, I know)
13498922, Release Kamala lol
Posted by Doomdata21, Fri Feb-09-24 01:49 PM
I'm surely not a fan of her, but please put her out there (well-coached) so people don't feel so uneasy about fielding this 80 year old with no back-up. Warm her up a bit.

P.S. Yes, I know she's not TRULY built for this like Barack seemed to be. Don't they have consultants for this?
13498923, If anyone else did this they would be under the prison
Posted by jetblack, Fri Feb-09-24 01:51 PM
Layers of privileges.
13498925, "Biden isn't suffering form cognitive decline"
Posted by sevencents, Fri Feb-09-24 02:10 PM
said by a bunch of people suffering their own cognitive decline.

I watched his press conference....he wanted to show that he's fully with it and knows exactly what's going on....but then said he had no idea he had classified documents in his house, or how they got there....he threw his staff under the bus and said they must have done it without him knowing.

Then he called El-Sisi the president of Mexico??? while talking about Gaza?

The other day he was talking about conversations he had with the French president François Mitterrand right after he was elected.... Mitterrand died in 1997.

It's one thing if folks want to keep supporting him....but I think it's a sign of cognitive decline or denialism if folks are unable to see that he is clearly going thru it.

13498940, RBG 2.0
Posted by Mynoriti, Fri Feb-09-24 03:05 PM
13498959, damn.
Posted by dillinjah, Sat Feb-10-24 06:44 AM
13498950, Barrack Obama said there were 57 states.
Posted by Buddy_Gilapagos, Fri Feb-09-24 07:13 PM
I don't think this means alot. I think Biden is as sharp as an 80 year old can be but it has not meaningfully impacted his administration because he represents a team and he appoints the right people. That makes him leaps and bounds better than the other side.

"Everyone has a plan until you punch them in the face. Then they don't have a plan anymore." (c) Mike Tyson

"what's a leader if he isn't reluctant"
13498971, people always use that obama thing re: bush, trump, Joe
Posted by Mynoriti, Sat Feb-10-24 03:54 PM
some use it to show everyone messes up, and some want to pretend obama is also as dumb or "off" as whoever theyre trying to defend

I think it's a bad example either way, and I have a hard time believing people who use it dont know that

I don't even know anything about this report, and I thought the whole biden is feeble narrative was foul in 2020.. going back to the primary when dems were using it.
Now though? this man is looking painfully 'old' on way too many occasions. It has nothing to do with the number. Everyone ages differently.

I'm not that worried about his ability to do his actual job, but the public facing part of it, which in a campaign is everything
13498961, The Other Guy Said He's Leading Obama in the Polls
Posted by Thee Phantom, Sat Feb-10-24 09:28 AM
and said we're headed for World War 2.

https://youtu.be/rEP3z5xStE4?si=L9ns_sFWeHfEi_5B

13498968, When you lose someone close to you, you don't remember the year.
Posted by stravinskian, Sat Feb-10-24 12:17 PM
Putting aside all the other political smarminess of the report, the claims about his not knowing when his son died were really disgusting to me.

I can't speak for others' experiences, but in my experience, when you go through something as traumatic as that the last thing you're gonna remember is the date. For one thing, that's the least important part of the story. And for another thing, the time before suddenly seems less real and you never forget that the time after will go on forever.

I lost my dad at some point when I was in middle school. Middle school is as much as I know about the year and I only remember that much because I remember which teachers had horribly awkward conversations with me about it. If I needed to know the year I'd have to stare into space and start doing calculations.

It's always triggered a weird kind of internal shame for me, but everyone I know who's gone through something similar has said the same thing. I've been seeing commentators of all political stripes, who've clearly never gone through anything half as traumatic as that, saying that this man is broken because he responded to grief in a totally normal way, and it's really disgusting.
13499021, ^^^ I remember the year that my mom died but ...
Posted by Brew, Mon Feb-12-24 10:42 AM
... the date I always mix up. I used to feel bad about that but eventually realized that it's probably trauma-related that I kind of subconsciously refuse to remember the exact day. Even while typing this I'm not 100% sure if it was Jan 31st or Feb 1st.

I've actually never really consulted anyone else about this but I'm glad that I'm not alone in that. Knowing this reduces my prior shame even more. So in a weird way, thanks.

To the original point, I couldn't agree more that disingenuous dipshits using this against Biden is absolutely abhorrent.

>Putting aside all the other political smarminess of the
>report, the claims about his not knowing when his son died
>were really disgusting to me.
>
>I can't speak for others' experiences, but in my experience,
>when you go through something as traumatic as that the last
>thing you're gonna remember is the date. For one thing, that's
>the least important part of the story. And for another thing,
>the time before suddenly seems less real and you never forget
>that the time after will go on forever.
>
>I lost my dad at some point when I was in middle school.
>Middle school is as much as I know about the year and I only
>remember that much because I remember which teachers had
>horribly awkward conversations with me about it. If I needed
>to know the year I'd have to stare into space and start doing
>calculations.
>
>It's always triggered a weird kind of internal shame for me,
>but everyone I know who's gone through something similar has
>said the same thing. I've been seeing commentators of all
>political stripes, who've clearly never gone through anything
>half as traumatic as that, saying that this man is broken
>because he responded to grief in a totally normal way, and