Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectRE: how much more eating is involved?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13496273&mesg_id=13498903
13498903, RE: how much more eating is involved?
Posted by BrooklynWHAT, Fri Feb-09-24 12:19 PM
the hardest thing is just getting it in everyday depending on what i have to do for work that day, and what im actually training.

luckily i work from home so i can just eat around the clock.

but on days i have meetings in the morning it throws off my eating timing. and on squat/deadlift days i don't like to train too on a full stomach so i end up having to eat 2/3 of my daily meals after working out. i train in the afternoons so 7pm-11pm is just a gorge session and catching up on tv

bench day i get 2/3 in before i work out.

the first two weeks my coach had me on 2500 cals trying to figure out what my baseline was. the last two weeks we upped it to 2600. so i asked him why dont we just go crazy and just do like 3500-4000 a day just to get the weight up quick but he is trying to see how my body reacts to smaller increases and if i can keep resting abs through the bulk. apparently just jacking up the cals like 33% makes that impossible. i think my body would just even itself back out w/ the way i train but we still have like 4 months before i need to be at 183