Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectAll the Queens Men
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13495926
13495926, All the Queens Men
Posted by legsdiamond, Mon Dec-18-23 06:43 AM
Christian Keyes alleges a billionaire producer we are all familiar with wanted them cheeks.

https://youtu.be/hZNAFUAUWzg?feature=shared

13495949, Anyone got cliff notes?
Posted by Buddy_Gilapagos, Mon Dec-18-23 01:09 PM
Not watching an hour of that.

"Everyone has a plan until you punch them in the face. Then they don't have a plan anymore." (c) Mike Tyson

"what's a leader if he isn't reluctant"
13495961, Right! Not today.
Posted by SuiteLady, Mon Dec-18-23 04:38 PM
13496134, artificial intelligence is the future I fully support its use
Posted by Rjcc, Tue Dec-26-23 10:47 AM
* in not watching bullshit youtube videos

https://g.co/bard/share/0bbd41542f3f

"The video is about sexual harassment in Hollywood. The speaker, Christian Keyes, shares his experience of being sexually harassed for years by a powerful person in Hollywood. He also talks about how he decided to keep quiet about it for a long time and why he is finally speaking up now.

Keyes says that he was sexually harassed by a powerful person in Hollywood for years. He kept a recorder on him to document the abuse, and he has recordings of the person offering him money for sex and making inappropriate comments. Keyes says that he didn't come forward sooner because he didn't want to be the person who broke people's hearts about their hero. However, he has decided to speak up now because he is tired of carrying the burden of this secret and because he wants to help prevent other people from being abused.

Keyes says that he is grateful for his faith and that he believes God has helped him through this difficult experience. He also says that he is committed to making sure that people on his productions are not sexually harassed or bullied.

The video is emotional and powerful. Keyes is clearly still affected by the abuse he suffered, but he is also determined to make a difference. His story is an important reminder that sexual harassment can happen to anyone, and that it is never too late to speak up."

www.engadgethd.com - the other stuff i'm looking at
13495964, is this a blind item
Posted by luminous, Mon Dec-18-23 04:50 PM
or does he name names?
13495971, doesn’t name names
Posted by legsdiamond, Mon Dec-18-23 08:37 PM
13495974, only billionaire producer (i assume music - didn't watch the link)...
Posted by PROMO, Mon Dec-18-23 11:49 PM
i know about is Dr. Dre.
13496136, Based on googling Keyes' discography, the obvious alleged person is...
Posted by flipnile, Tue Dec-26-23 11:57 AM
...Tyler Perry.
13496137, Right I don’t see how people are thinking it’s anyone else lol…
Posted by ThaTruth, Tue Dec-26-23 01:59 PM
I only know who he is from TP’s tv show
13496160, dude is going at it with people in the comments
Posted by legsdiamond, Wed Dec-27-23 12:50 PM
most are asking him to drop the name are saying its weird to not name drop and have folks guessing

He basically said “yall said his name in the comments but its wild how yall coming at me!!??!”

but then again, didnt Terry Crews do something similar where he never revealed a name?

13496163, Guessing Keyes doesn't want to get sued by dropping a name
Posted by flipnile, Wed Dec-27-23 01:09 PM
Same with Crews. Even if they are wrong and lose, people with long money can afford to take that L on filing lawsuits, and it'll eventually bankrupt the other person.

13496172, I only know him from TP shows
Posted by legsdiamond, Wed Dec-27-23 02:58 PM
or maybe he does TP type shows but its weird to talk about a person when you are mostly on his platform

Did he get fired?
13496129, I know someone who tried to kill someone
Posted by 3CardMolly, Mon Dec-25-23 05:29 PM
And they probably killed people too…but Im not naming names.

This^ will be the next ‘I know something…but aint telling who’ conversation.