Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectNext on the SummerJam screen (winter vers)- Diddy
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13494634
13494634, Next on the SummerJam screen (winter vers)- Diddy
Posted by rdhull, Thu Nov-16-23 05:40 PM
Cassie accusing him of rape

By Ben Sisario
Nov. 16, 2023, 4:08 p.m. ET
Sean Combs, the producer and music mogul who has been one of the most famous names in hip-hop for decades, was sued in federal court on Thursday by Cassie, an R&B singer once signed to his label, who accused Mr. Combs of rape, and of repeated physical abuse over about a decade.

In the suit, filed in Federal District Court in Manhattan, Cassie, whose real name is Casandra Ventura — and who had long been Mr. Combs’s romantic partner — says that not long after she met him in 2005, when she was 19, he began a pattern of control and abuse that included plying her with drugs, beating her and forcing her to have sex with a succession of male prostitutes while he filmed the encounters. In 2018, the suit says, near the end of their relationship, Mr. Combs forced his way into her home and raped her.

“After years in silence and darkness,” Ms. Ventura said in a statement, “I am finally ready to tell my story, and to speak up on behalf of myself and for the benefit of other women who face violence and abuse in their relationships.”

In response, a lawyer for Mr. Combs, Ben Brafman, said: “Mr. Combs vehemently denies these offensive and outrageous allegations. For the past six months, Mr. Combs has been subjected to Ms. Ventura’s persistent demand of $30 million, under the threat of writing a damaging book about their relationship, which was unequivocally rejected as blatant blackmail. Despite withdrawing her initial threat, Ms. Ventura has now resorted to filing a lawsuit riddled with baseless and outrageous lies, aiming to tarnish Mr. Combs’s reputation and seeking a payday.''

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/11/16/arts/music/sean-combs-diddy-cassie-rape-lawsuit.html
nytimes
Sean Combs, the producer and music mogul who has been one of the most famous names in hip-hop for decades, was sued in federal court on Thursday by Cassie, an R&B singer once signed to his label, who accused Combs of rape, and of repeated physical abuse over about a decade.

In the suit, filed in Federal District Court in Manhattan, Cassie, whose real name is Casandra Ventura — and who had long been Combs’s romantic partner — says that not long after she met him in 2005, when she was 19, he began a pattern of control and abuse that included plying her with drugs, beating her and forcing her to have sex with a succession of male prostitutes while he filmed the encounters. In 2018, the suit says, near the end of their relationship, Combs forced his way into her home and raped her.

“After years in silence and darkness,” Ventura said in a statement, “I am finally ready to tell my story, and to speak up on behalf of myself and for the benefit of other women who face violence and abuse in their relationships.”
13494640, Whoa (c) Black Rob
Posted by Adwhizz, Thu Nov-16-23 06:03 PM
I'll be keeping my eye on how this plays out, that's some wild shit.

If he did it Fuck 'em
13494641, Damn...
Posted by luminous, Thu Nov-16-23 06:13 PM
I wonder if others will come forward.
13494651, Aubrey O'Day and Dawn Richard from Danity Kane...
Posted by PROMO, Thu Nov-16-23 09:28 PM
already low key to mid key saying this sounds right and more shit will come to the light.

Yikes.
13494642, He's a monster
Posted by makaveli, Thu Nov-16-23 07:15 PM
13494656, Lol @ this response from this username
Posted by csuave03, Thu Nov-16-23 09:59 PM
Puffy gettin robbed like a b!tch, to hide that fact he did some sh!t he shouldn’t have did ©️ Don Killuminati

Side post: y’all every heard the 3 Day Theory? I wonder why it got shortened to the 7 Day Theory
13494694, HAH !
Posted by Brew, Fri Nov-17-23 11:00 AM
>RE: Lol @ this response from this username
13494661, Welp, this sure sounds bad.
Posted by Ryan M, Thu Nov-16-23 10:58 PM
I feel like an asshole for saying it, but truly glad I went to the Bad Boy tour back in '16. This is starting to sound like he might be done.
13494663, Always was a weird relationship, outside-looking-in.
Posted by JFrost1117, Fri Nov-17-23 12:15 AM
Like, he's madly, deeply in love with Kim Porter and having kids by her and other people, and you just gotta take it on the chin when the media repeatedly asks you when you're getting married to him.
13494675, he blew up Kid Cudi’s car, right after threatening to blow it up
Posted by legsdiamond, Fri Nov-17-23 06:22 AM
I remember someone told me how goons broke into Kid Cudi’s house at christmas and opened up his Christmas presents. Didn’t take them, just opened them up.

it was funny yet fucked up..

13494679, LOL, WTF?!
Posted by Adwhizz, Fri Nov-17-23 08:26 AM
I must have missed all of that
13494684, I was like, "Man yall can't believe everything you read on the internet"
Posted by Buddy_Gilapagos, Fri Nov-17-23 10:23 AM
Then Cudi's Publicist was like yeah that shit happened.

https://twitter.com/Grammy_GRAMMYs/status/1725396601286398272

"Everyone has a plan until you punch them in the face. Then they don't have a plan anymore." (c) Mike Tyson

"what's a leader if he isn't reluctant"
13494689, Now I see WHY Diddy was so into character when he dressed up like
Posted by Adwhizz, Fri Nov-17-23 10:36 AM
The Joker

This Cat's a real life Super Villain!
13494728, lmao.. this was not internet gossip
Posted by legsdiamond, Fri Nov-17-23 06:32 PM
Cudi actually told my people this story.

Who makes up some shit like this? Not the car bomb shit but the christmas presents.

Cudi was actually pulling up when it happened and he saw people in his house so he circled the block. Also knifed up the convertible roof on another ride.

13494760, man puff was really on his head O_O
Posted by BrooklynWHAT, Sat Nov-18-23 04:34 PM
13494812, Cudi was not scared of Diddy
Posted by legsdiamond, Mon Nov-20-23 10:21 AM
which is why this shit happened. People were like "Puffy mad" and Cudi was on some "fuck that nigga"

and then this happened...

13494688, The real stories coming out sound crazier than the rumors about diddy
Posted by BrooklynWHAT, Fri Nov-17-23 10:34 AM
13494813, Remember Kreayshawn?
Posted by legsdiamond, Mon Nov-20-23 10:24 AM
when her album dropped where could you buy it? Not at Tower, iTunes, Google Music, Sam Goodies..

That shit was only available at 2 record stores in Oakland.

Diddy did that shit. Told people working on her project to stop wasting their time because that shit ain't coming out.

They thought he was bluffing.. lol
13494966, damn why tf was he on her head?
Posted by BrooklynWHAT, Wed Nov-22-23 05:57 PM
13495007, she signed to Columbia. Diddy wanted her to sign with him
Posted by legsdiamond, Fri Nov-24-23 04:15 PM
and when she didn’t

I guess he made sure she didn’t pop.

https://www.sohh.com/kreayshawn-breaks-diddys-heart-he-was-like-yo-i-wanted-to/

she said he wanted to adopt her but I think it was another case of wanting to own young talent and when she didn’t do what he wanted he made sure to ruin her career.

I also think her crew saying nigga a lot also didn’t help.
13504572, The music outside of that one hit was atrocious
Posted by The Bobblehead Man, Tue May-21-24 10:28 AM
>and when she didn’t
>
>I guess he made sure she didn’t pop.
>
>https://www.sohh.com/kreayshawn-breaks-diddys-heart-he-was-like-yo-i-wanted-to/
>
>she said he wanted to adopt her but I think it was another
>case of wanting to own young talent and when she didn’t do
>what he wanted he made sure to ruin her career.
>
>I also think her crew saying nigga a lot also didn’t help.

Trizzy trash I don't care how many views
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMFsJiAcELY

And which Caucasian okayplayer is she dancing with at 1:49 lmao

I can see Diddy liking her pajamas and wanting to sign her
13494690, that's crazy
Posted by luminous, Fri Nov-17-23 10:43 AM
13494682, Honestly surprised it took this long for him to be MeToo'd.
Posted by Brew, Fri Nov-17-23 10:04 AM
13494686, The rap world is weird.
Posted by Buddy_Gilapagos, Fri Nov-17-23 10:30 AM
Like I just assumed folks like Lil Wayne or Cam'ron will never be MeToo'd because everyone knows they are trifling and only women who are attracted to that deal with those guys.

I feel like Russell Simmons was different because he tried to have it both ways and up here talking about Yoga and being a vegan while still doing crazy dirt.

I guess it was just a matter of time for Diddy. His profile is too high and he's tries too much to be on the "I'm all Love" given all the dirt he was doing at the same time.

I made a post before about it looks like Diddy is going through a midlife crisis or something.

Say what you want to about him, but Andre 3k seems so much more like a normal human being then these other cats. Jay-Z too tbh.

"Everyone has a plan until you punch them in the face. Then they don't have a plan anymore." (c) Mike Tyson

13494692, Oh god of course. Always been the case.
Posted by Brew, Fri Nov-17-23 10:56 AM
>Say what you want to about him, but Andre 3k seems so much
>more like a normal human being then these other cats.
13494701, excuse me?
Posted by Damali, Fri Nov-17-23 12:07 PM
>Like I just assumed folks like Lil Wayne or Cam'ron will
>never be MeToo'd because everyone knows they are trifling and
>only women who are attracted to that deal with those guys.

tha fuck? the wonders of your deeprooted misogyny never cease...like i literally having nothing else to say.

imma just let this shit glow.

d
13494687, yep
Posted by luminous, Fri Nov-17-23 10:32 AM
with all the stories I heard...
13494734, i'm not. the more money & power and protection someone has..
Posted by Damali, Fri Nov-17-23 08:49 PM
..the longer it takes for their shit to come to light

and because of the power and protection patriarchy offers men, that means they don't often get truly held accountable **cough**johnnydepp**cough**russellsimmons**cough*.

d

"i do more for both our communities than you'll ever know." - Heinz
"But rest assured, in my luxurious house built on the backs of people darker than me, I am sipping fine scotch and scoffing at how stupid you are." - bshelly
13494809, Well, right. But that's my point.
Posted by Brew, Mon Nov-20-23 09:57 AM
They got Harvey Weinstein and Matt Lauer. Powerful, rich, *white* people. That was kind of the whole idea behind MeToo, right: powerful, rich people finally getting their comeuppance.

So, yea, it's surprising that something about Puff didn't come sooner. Can't imagine Cassie was the first or the last.
13494703, wishing all the best to Cassie and any others that he hurt
Posted by Damali, Fri Nov-17-23 12:17 PM
healing from abuse is so fukking difficult..sometimes it takes years, decades...

d

"But rest assured, in my luxurious house built on the backs of people darker than me, I am sipping fine scotch and scoffing at how stupid you are." - bshelly
13494715, Crazy, Me and You was a vibe though
Posted by csuave03, Fri Nov-17-23 02:34 PM
The beat & that hook go

I am waiting to see how Diddy responds
13494723, I wanna see how Ryan Leslie is gonna respond.
Posted by JFrost1117, Fri Nov-17-23 05:48 PM
Maybe order a horn and play the "Price Is Right" fail sound.
13494737, Grand Opening, grand closing - Diddy and Cassie settle
Posted by mrhood75, Fri Nov-17-23 11:17 PM
Diddy must have paid her a shit ton of money to shut this down a day after she filed the lawsuit. Probably figured it was worth it to save him from what would come out in discovery.

I hope she indeed took him to the cleaners. The only way these people ever say sorry is with money.
13494738, damn, that was fast!
Posted by tariqhu, Fri Nov-17-23 11:21 PM
he must've been hella dirty.
13494740, I'm not surprised. Diddy is fiercely protective of his public image
Posted by mrhood75, Sat Nov-18-23 12:37 AM
Take The Lox "Bodyguards can't stop a fridge falling off a skyscraper" interview. As soon as they started airing Puff out on the radio, he immediately called into the radio in attempts to shut them up. Not that long after, he gave them their publishing back.

Or even look at the "I'm giving all Bad Boy artists their publishing!" PR move earlier this year. Accept that it turned that if artists took the deal, they'd have to agree to never say a cross word about Diddy in public ever again.

Diddy is a snake and a horrible human being, but he's not afraid to use money to keep as many of his misdeeds under wraps.
13494810, Redundant lol.
Posted by Brew, Mon Nov-20-23 10:14 AM
>Diddy is a snake and a horrible human being, but he's not
>afraid to use money to keep as many of his misdeeds under
>wraps.

The word "but" was not necessary here lol. Could replace it with "because" haha.
13494749, means he did even worse than what she let us know about
Posted by legsdiamond, Sat Nov-18-23 11:23 AM
13494753, wow! that was quick!
Posted by luminous, Sat Nov-18-23 12:52 PM
i guess he wanted the heat to settle real quick.
13494754, Diddy got the worst lawyers ever
Posted by Buddy_Gilapagos, Sat Nov-18-23 12:55 PM
I imagine at some point they sent a draft of the complaint and gave them a deadline until they were going to file.

So they info comes out and he probably paid a butload of money?

Somebody should have told Diddy to pay that young woman what she asked for the first time she asked.

13494755, I’m almost positive Diddy ignored his lawyers
Posted by legsdiamond, Sat Nov-18-23 02:04 PM
probably thought he could threaten her like all the other times with those tapes

she pulled an 8 mile on him.
13494763, While I don’t think a settlement means guilt…
Posted by Ryan M, Sat Nov-18-23 07:48 PM
THIS quick a settlement?

Oh, he did that shit.
13494811, Oh it definitely doesn't auto-imply guilt.
Posted by Brew, Mon Nov-20-23 10:15 AM
But in this case, it does. Haha.
13494867, 100%
Posted by makaveli, Tue Nov-21-23 12:20 PM
13494765, or he threatened to drag her though the mud with god knows what
Posted by Rjcc, Sat Nov-18-23 08:01 PM
idk

like it's been a while since we had this discussion, but we all agree sean combs is literally the devil and all kinds of foul stuff keeps happening to people around him while he miraculously skates through it, right?

www.engadgethd.com - the other stuff i'm looking at
13494872, seems like she put the worst out there
Posted by legsdiamond, Tue Nov-21-23 01:07 PM
videos with male prostitutes

drug habits.

maybe he threatened her family?
13494873, lol wat
Posted by Brew, Tue Nov-21-23 01:44 PM
>videos with male prostitutes
13494874, where were you these last few days? LOL!
Posted by luminous, Tue Nov-21-23 02:33 PM
13494875, Hahaha I just saw headlines the day of the accusations ...
Posted by Brew, Tue Nov-21-23 02:34 PM
... and the day of the settlement. Didn't see or look for much beyond that.

Gonna do that now haha.
13494877, court document is pretty detailed
Posted by luminous, Tue Nov-21-23 02:43 PM
https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.nysd.610475/gov.uscourts.nysd.610475.1.0.pdf?fbclid=IwAR0Mwc69KdxG3V-BDm3VDH8U2IHcdTzAHfQmpVxJJCDq5HPHd3krTzFtYKA
13494879, Yea I just scanned thru it. Holy shitttttt.
Posted by Brew, Tue Nov-21-23 02:45 PM
This dude sucks.
13494876, so, one thing that I think is consistent
Posted by Rjcc, Tue Nov-21-23 02:40 PM
is when you see an abuse victim make a report

in every instance where there's been an initial report that gets confirmed later

there's always something worse they didn't mention.

but that's not really what I'm referring to here.

like what if he has her on video doing something to someone else, or she recruited girls for him, or god knows what else that she might not want to get out.

or someone else she knows has dirt that he knows about, or etc. etc. etc.

I wouldn't put shit past that dude

13494878, ^
Posted by Brew, Tue Nov-21-23 02:45 PM
13494881, I hear you
Posted by legsdiamond, Tue Nov-21-23 03:03 PM
but I think she put so much out there that she can easily say "I was high and feared for my life"

I would like to believe she won this and didn't settle for some low number out of fear.
13494996, you should read the complaint. its a public documentr
Posted by Damali, Fri Nov-24-23 08:42 AM
everything you're saying she may not want people to find out about her is right there in black and white. she laid it all out there. from how he groomed and stalked her from jump, forced her to take drugs and got her addicted to them and forced her to have sex with male prostitutes in front of him, while he recorded it...all while holding her music career over her heard, while constantly kidnapping her, beating her and raping her. for over a DECADE.

this motherfucker needs to be put down. period.

d

13496540, I have
Posted by Rjcc, Thu Jan-04-24 07:39 PM
my point is that I have no way of knowing if that's everything or what else there may be. it is not a defense of combs

13494768, So umm, Kim Porter… Al B Sure coma
Posted by legsdiamond, Sun Nov-19-23 06:29 AM
Andre Harell

just sayin’

13494769, add wale?
Posted by tariqhu, Sun Nov-19-23 08:50 AM
https://youtube.com/shorts/55ulWbVi9JA?si=c2ntEylU__5cqBZB
13494771, Who is that dude?
Posted by Buddy_Gilapagos, Sun Nov-19-23 09:39 AM

13494773, Ant Glizzy.
Posted by tariqhu, Sun Nov-19-23 10:18 AM
never heard of him before I saw that vid, but he's a rapper/podcaster from DC.

looking at a couple other of his clips, he might have an ax to grind with wale, so take that vid with a grain of salt.
13494772, I mean the other common factor is drug fueled hard partying.
Posted by Buddy_Gilapagos, Sun Nov-19-23 09:42 AM
That's why I said before Diddy must be going through some midlife crisis because so many of the cats who've been around from the 90s are either chilling and living a different type of life (Jay-Z, Lyor) or dead but to still be living that lifestyle 25-30 years later seems crazy to me.

13494901, huh? this downplays huge part of the story
Posted by Stadiq, Tue Nov-21-23 07:20 PM
>That's why I said before Diddy must be going through some
>midlife crisis because so many of the cats who've been around
>from the 90s are either chilling and living a different type
>of life (Jay-Z, Lyor) or dead

OR DEAD

How many people around Puff have ended up dead, in jail, broke, or subjected to saying "pause" on a fucking youtube show as a grown ass man?

So because Jay-Z wasn't really living up to his rhymes and seems to be aging responsibly, Puffy can be chalked up to a mid-life crisis?? huh?

People have been dying around Puff since the early 90's.

Think how much money this dude has based off very little talent and a roster that- in one way or another- vanished.

Has his mid-life crisis been going on for 30 fucking years??

Its okay to receive new information regarding an "artist"/person/whatever and realize you were wrong about him.

Its not a mid-life crisis. Its not that women didn't know better. Its not the illuminati. Its none of that shit.

This is a fucking scumbag abusive snake with a lot of money/power and rich/powerful/scary connections.

He's a lot closer to Suge Knight than that fucking R&B character he fooled yall with.

Fuck him and anyone who tries to reason this shit.

This isn't hard. Absorb the information that is out there and stop and think.

13494997, 100% THIS.
Posted by Damali, Fri Nov-24-23 08:46 AM

>Its not a mid-life crisis. Its not that women didn't know
>better. Its not the illuminati. Its none of that shit.
>
>
>This is a fucking scumbag abusive snake with a lot of
>money/power and rich/powerful/scary connections.
>
>
>He's a lot closer to Suge Knight than that fucking R&B
>character he fooled yall with.
>
>Fuck him and anyone who tries to reason this shit.
>
>This isn't hard. Absorb the information that is out there and
>stop and think.
>

THANK YOU

so many dumb motherfuckers in this post can't (or won't) comprehend the reality of men like this. there are SOOOOO MANY men like this that the shit is so fucking normalized....blame gets shifted to the woman (or whoever the victim is)

d
13494998, Puff doesn’t look like Suge, so he cant act like Suge
Posted by legsdiamond, Fri Nov-24-23 10:13 AM
this is how some folks think when it comes to Diddy

mid life crisis? the fuck???

cant pull off a murder because he isnt smart enough?

you dont generate billions of dollars and get to keep a nice amount of it by being dumb in the music industry.
13494999, Biggie and 2pac dead, Suge in jail.. it cant be just luck
Posted by javi222, Fri Nov-24-23 10:20 AM
that Diddy was able to survive the biggest feud in hip hop
13494774, grooming Usher and Justin Bieber
Posted by luminous, Sun Nov-19-23 10:27 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHnkxKsGVhM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fn36Rdys3gE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxHwfTpQjpc
https://youtube.com/shorts/KARkF1eNivY?si=-qwLPWsjTDLiwN-D
13494777, Kim porter died of pneumonia.
Posted by shygurl, Sun Nov-19-23 11:36 AM
I mean out of all the ways to kill someone, pneumonia would not be an efficient way to do it.

Andre Harrell was a 60 year old overweight man who died of heart problems.

Al b Sure is in his 50s.

We know Diddy is a scumbag, but there's really no weight to him killing people who are or have been in his inner circle, and seemingly hadn't made big moves against him.

Quiet as it kept, it's said the Kim had a heavy cocaine problem and that Andre was a hard partier. I suspect years of drugs would weaken their bodies in ways that would make them more suspectable to disease and illness.

(now did Diddy contribute to the deaths by making drugs easy access at his parties? I would be more open to that than out right killing)
13494779, I read a story that it was originally labeled a homicide
Posted by legsdiamond, Sun Nov-19-23 12:08 PM
https://news.yahoo.com/sow-reap-kimora-lee-simmons-182312523.html

the timeline of Al B Sure’s coma shortly after posting rumors she was murdered is a bit suspicious.

He would go on to state, “I do know very clearly that #Kimberly didn’t just check out all of a sudden over pneumonia. That’s some bull s**t.” In a separate post, he also claimed she was “running” from a situation and that he advised her to notify the FBI.

and this part…

Unsubstantiated theories allege that Porter was in the midst of writing a book that would reveal intimate details about her past with Diddy. Speculation about the content includes abuse allegations. In the wake of Cassie’s lawsuit, Porter’s fans have expressed demands that her death case be reopened to rule out their suspicions of murder.

and finally, the convenient mistake by the NYPD in saying Diddys name appeared erroneously…

According to TMZ, Diddy has been named in a New York Police Department investigation. The outlet received the following statement from the NYPD: “The NYPD takes sexual assault and rape cases extremely seriously and urges anyone who has been a victim to file a police report so we can perform a comprehensive investigation and offer support and services to survivors.”

The department later recanted the statement, saying they issued erroneous information about a case containing the name Sean Combs.
13494781, and real talk, I have a hard time accepting wealthy people
Posted by legsdiamond, Sun Nov-19-23 12:23 PM
dying of pneumonia just seems weird at 47 but maybe she was one of the first Corona cases.

13494782, have you had pneumonia before?
Posted by shygurl, Sun Nov-19-23 02:07 PM
I did, and I had been walking around for weeks before I ended up in the ER. I was lucky (I guess) to have a mild case, so I was never on the verge of death, but imagine coughing and coughing and coughing and feeling like you can't breathe? But then couple that with having kids and feeling like you can't get more help because you gotta take care of the kids. You downplay your own health to prioritize the well being of the kids.

Pneumonia sucks and it can be deadly, and even the rich can't hide from death.

(wasn't there a black ESPN reporter in his 30s who died from pneumonia too?)
13494783, honestly, Diddy just seems too sloppy to successfully pull off a kill
Posted by shygurl, Sun Nov-19-23 02:14 PM
The whole thing with Cassie could have been hidden a lot better if he had even a modicum of less ego and self control. He's too hot headed to do (that type of) crime rationally imo.

(Obviously I could be wrong, and maybe he has gotten people killed, but there are just so many more obvious targets: Wendy Williams, Mark Curry, the former bodyguard, etc etc etc)
13494814, but Cassie and Kim Porter were his SO's..
Posted by legsdiamond, Mon Nov-20-23 10:33 AM
I think dudes like Puffy are more heavy handed with people who know his deepest darkest or his freaky shit...

Dudes be weird about their women..
13495010, "their women"
Posted by Damali, Fri Nov-24-23 06:11 PM
that right there is the crux of the fucking problem...perceived ownership, which often leads to controlling behavior, and then very often abuse.

'dudes like Puffy' = misogynists.

d

13496544, oh c'mon
Posted by spades, Thu Jan-04-24 08:30 PM
How else in english would one refer to 'their' significant other?
13494900, its not just about Diddy
Posted by Stadiq, Tue Nov-21-23 07:13 PM

Its about who he's connected to.

Ya'll don't still think he's just some wannabe producer/rapper who went on to found a label right?

13494908, Someone said Diddy wasn’t strong enough to hold Wale over a balcony
Posted by legsdiamond, Wed Nov-22-23 01:28 AM
these people actually think Puff out here doing the dirty work with his bare hands
13494935, is he more than just a scumbag with power?
Posted by shygurl, Wed Nov-22-23 11:27 AM
He ain't no mafia don lol he's just an extremely powerful man who used his positions and power for his own personal gains.
13494938, his father
Posted by luminous, Wed Nov-22-23 12:10 PM
was an associate of drug dealer Frank Lucas... why you think he doesn't have any mafia ties?
13494939, his father died when he was three
Posted by shygurl, Wed Nov-22-23 12:25 PM
I ain't no crime expert, but why would high level criminals be concerned with the *son* of a low level criminal?

I'm in no way defending Diddy, I just think we don't have to pretend he's more than what he actually is.
13494940, he was exposed to that type of violence
Posted by luminous, Wed Nov-22-23 12:37 PM
at a very young age... his father was killed during a drug deal.

and those associates often continue to look after the kids of their downed associates...
13494953, a lot of rap labels are funded by drug dealers
Posted by legsdiamond, Wed Nov-22-23 03:44 PM
and we all know the entertainment industry has a history of mob ties when it comes to funding projects.

find it odd that some folks think Diddy out here with nothing but Fonzworth Bentley’s.

Dude got goons on deck.

and as far as mafia ties. I had no idea his father was deep in it and I always thought the mafia stuff was some outdated movie shit.

Then I moved to Philly and the 6 oclock news was like “today in mafia news..”

well damn.
13495032, Not to mention his mom
Posted by 3CardMolly, Sun Nov-26-23 12:01 PM
Best believe she was accustomed to a certain type of man with a certain type of lifestyle. Just cause Piddy doesn’t mention the stepdad-ish guy(s) in his young life don’t mean they didn’t exist.
13494787, I would be shocked if she didn't have hired help
Posted by legsdiamond, Sun Nov-19-23 04:25 PM
I think in this instance I'm okay side eyeing Diddy instead of giving him the benefit

I mean, did we just not read about Cassie and Audi's car getting blown up.

yet poisoning someone is out of the question
13494934, poisoning somebody to get pneumonia?
Posted by shygurl, Wed Nov-22-23 11:22 AM
What poison does that?

Again I'm not saying that it's been definitively proven that Diddy did not kill anybody, but I also think we should think rationally and within the boundaries of science. If Diddy was so hellbent on killing Kim, why do it with something that's an inefficient killer and would require chemicals that would be easily seem on a tox screen?

Diddy is absolutely a scumbag and piece of shit, but we don't have to attribute fake crimes to him when the obvious ones are already so heinous.
13494954, weakening the immune system
Posted by legsdiamond, Wed Nov-22-23 03:48 PM
who is looking for toxins when someone dies of pneumonia?

a gun, knife, etc.. that is how you get caught easily.

you keep saying “I know he is a scumbag… BUT”

nah, he is a scumbag and evil af and couldnt rap for shit.. lol

13495031, Kim’s situation was much more different than most moms tho
Posted by 3CardMolly, Sun Nov-26-23 11:52 AM
Pneumonia is a killer but there’s about 50 antibiotics. 6 pills for 5 days. Not sure how bad hers had gotten but I considering how down bad pneumonia can have you, I can’t see her sitting on it for the sake of healthy pre-teens who don’t require as much tending to as children under 8.

After Bernie Mac said a joke at dinner for Barack Obama that made some folks feel some kind of way, he suddenly ended up in the hospital due to sarcoidosis and quickly died of pneumonia.

Also a guy Kim was dating when Piddy was showcasing JLo, supposedly committed suicide when he was made aware.
13494905, Kim Porter's Wikipedia page got deleted... smh...
Posted by luminous, Tue Nov-21-23 10:11 PM
13495033, Just saw that…
Posted by 3CardMolly, Sun Nov-26-23 12:06 PM
Now it says…
An editor has nominated this article for deletion.
You are welcome to participate in the deletion discussion, which will decide whether or not to retain it.
Feel free to improve the article, but do not remove this notice before the discussion is closed. For more information, see the guide to deletion.
Find sources: "Kim Porter" – news · newspapers · books · scholar · JSTOR

You can still read it but not telling how much was deleted already.
13494923, Is it me or does it seem as if Diddy is getting off very lightly??
Posted by Mignight Maruder, Wed Nov-22-23 09:51 AM
Other entertainers have been ‘canceled’ or shamed for far, far less anlleged actions. I know he’s not being charged with any crimes, but settling that quick is an obvious admission of guilt - for at least some of the alleged actions. I guess I was naive to assume the backlash would’ve been stronger.
13494927, seems there is a long history of that
Posted by luminous, Wed Nov-22-23 10:25 AM
https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-features/sean-diddy-combs-controversies-timeline-1234889043/
13494931, Part of it is alot of people have been skeptical of him for years
Posted by Teknontheou, Wed Nov-22-23 10:43 AM
already. The Tupac stuff has been swirling around his head since it happened. Then the thing with Shyne. Plus accusations about his business dealings. So this isn't so much a fall from grace as much as concrete, formal legal proceedings.
13495681, what do you think being canceled is and what do you want to see
Posted by Rjcc, Sat Dec-09-23 02:40 AM
him canceled from?

idk what dude does day in and day out

13494928, he pressured Cassie to get breast implants
Posted by luminous, Wed Nov-22-23 10:31 AM
only to demand she reverse the surgery the NEXT DAY despite health risks because they were 'too big'
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-12771097/Diddy-pressured-Cassie-breast-implants-ordered-removed-day.html

and he was sharing the "freak off" pics... shm
https://youtu.be/OI9MDjaQP6c?si=l_7i35e8RrxqmV-D
13494956, He's a sicko
Posted by makaveli, Wed Nov-22-23 03:59 PM
13494930, Harve Pierre, please report to the prinipal's office...
Posted by Teknontheou, Wed Nov-22-23 10:38 AM
https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/bad-boy-harve-pierre-sued-sexual-assault-negligence-1234892880/

It's behind a paywall but you can read the first few lines.

13494977, Next up… Jimmy Iovine
Posted by javi222, Wed Nov-22-23 11:53 PM
https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/jimmy-iovine-sexual-abuse-allegation-1234893851/amp/
13494979, special guest.. Jamie Foxx
Posted by legsdiamond, Thu Nov-23-23 12:08 AM
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/jamie-foxx-accused-sexual-assault_n_655e9b45e4b0c0333bee8aac

13494980, Axl Rose, Steven Tyler, LA Reid.. and it don't stop
Posted by legsdiamond, Thu Nov-23-23 12:14 AM
https://www.vulture.com/2023/11/axl-rose-sued-for-1989-sexual-assault.html

Kennedy is the latest in a list of survivors who are using the New York’s Adult Survivors Act to address assaults by men in the music industry from decades past. Rose’s attorney noted that the filing against him happened the day before the newly extended filing deadline expired. Lawsuits have been lodged against L.A. Reid, Sean “Diddy” Combs, former Recording Academy CEO Neil Portnow, and Stephen Tyler (who is also facing a lawsuit in California stemming from a similar temporary lifting of the statute of limitations).
13495004, It's a disservice to the women because with the deadline,
Posted by Buddy_Gilapagos, Fri Nov-24-23 12:51 PM
everyone is filling all at once and is having the effect of drowning out the claims.

13495005, What deadline?
Posted by Cold Truth, Fri Nov-24-23 02:35 PM
13495006, We are seeing a lot of these lawsuits filed right now because
Posted by Buddy_Gilapagos, Fri Nov-24-23 03:15 PM
of a law that waived the statute of limitation on a lot of these type of claims until 11/24 in New York.

https://www.wbaltv.com/article/window-closes-to-file-lawsuit-under-new-york-adult-survivors-act/45936298#:~:text=sue%20closed%20Thursday.-,The%20law%2C%20which%20Democratic%20Gov.%20Kathy%20Hochul%20signed%20in%20May,regardless%20of%20statutes%20of%20limitations.

13495018, nah, as long as its filed in time, that is what matters
Posted by legsdiamond, Sat Nov-25-23 10:55 AM
13495000, 3rd accuser says he &Aaron Hall took turns raping her
Posted by rdhull, Fri Nov-24-23 11:17 AM
https://www.instagram.com/p/C0COV1EA4-S/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Swipe across but be warned at Halls interview
13495008, gotdamn.. snitchin on his damn self
Posted by legsdiamond, Fri Nov-24-23 04:20 PM
13495014, He’s gross
Posted by rdhull, Sat Nov-25-23 12:37 AM
>
13495017, its wild because we always said RKelly stole Aaron Hall’s vibe
Posted by legsdiamond, Sat Nov-25-23 10:54 AM
and apparently he really stole ALL of that shit.

AR might be up next.

13495071, It was soo much better when you didn't hear these dudes talk.
Posted by Buddy_Gilapagos, Mon Nov-27-23 10:16 AM
Like this dude, Brian McKnight and other R&B cats would have the sweetest lyrics but then get in interviews and talk straight from the gutter.

13495020, There goes the defense of claiming it was actually R Kelly who did it
Posted by Adwhizz, Sat Nov-25-23 12:42 PM
AYDRMF
13495034, The gavel has been banged.
Posted by 3CardMolly, Sun Nov-26-23 12:23 PM
13495046, banged
Posted by rdhull, Sun Nov-26-23 07:08 PM
https://youtu.be/k9oyGK23ohE?si=_K-hlISvStCwF9CD
13495679, not to bring other arguments in here but that's officer vlad
Posted by Rjcc, Sat Dec-09-23 02:39 AM
saying "yeah"

13495082, btw did Puff really try to pour a drink on Kendrick over Control?
Posted by makaveli, Mon Nov-27-23 12:37 PM
Did J Cole really punch P Diddler?
13495661, He smacked Drake and allegedly tried to blow Kid Cudi's car up
Posted by The Bobblehead Man, Fri Dec-08-23 02:01 PM

The Kendrick/J Cole stuff seems par for the course.

Also remember back in the day it was confirmed he assaulted Steve Stoute & Positive K.
13495676, Me and him almost got into it at a Prince BET Awards aftershow
Posted by rdhull, Fri Dec-08-23 10:11 PM
>Did J Cole really punch P Diddler?
13495772, Can you tell us more about this?
Posted by makaveli, Tue Dec-12-23 07:31 PM
13496188, RE: Can you tell us more about this?
Posted by rdhull, Wed Dec-27-23 11:45 PM
At the Prince BET AWARDS aftershow

Then all of a sudden during the first part of the concert you hear a lil commotion over the purple music and its Sean Puffy Combs. I shook his hand. And his breaf!? Lawd he was lit! Drunk offa vodka! I know that smell!. He manages to scoot his white suited self up next to me in front and trying to get Princes attention and does and yadda yadda.Carmen starts dancin his move a bit so I back up a bit so them two can dance. Then he is so drunk and keeps bumpin by dancing close to me so I mock sign "drunk a.s.s." and lose my footing so much that I fell on the stage. He also broke his dang glass on the floor! He finally left only to come back again like 20 minutes later. This time he comes through mashing again and grabs a tambourine from the stage as he is being all sloppy. I look to him and yell "You aren't supposed to take those! Those are for the performers! The dancers will be here later to use them!" and he mad dogged me for sayin so..he pauses to look at me as if I am crazy, with all of us crushed up together in the crowd. We’re lookin for a few seconds at each other and then he proceeds to leave but with the tambourine. How rude that was. Puff Thief! The funny thing is that everyone was behaved and not crazy but respectful and not overzealous..except for this celebrity Puff lmao. Ironic hahaha.

13496185, Got me feeling like the girls from ‘Grease’
Posted by 3CardMolly, Wed Dec-27-23 10:31 PM
Tell me more
Tell me more
13495677, yeah Cole mentions it on Let Go My Hand
Posted by BrooklynWHAT, Fri Dec-08-23 10:25 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8Q4i2XwGY8
13495662, I keep reading this as (winter wars).
Posted by squeeg, Fri Dec-08-23 02:14 PM
MY REPERTOIRE
IS U.S.S.R
PLO STYLE GOT THROWN OUT THE CAR
AND RUN OVER
BY THE METHOD MAN JEEP

Also, fuck Diddy.
13495668, DIDDY CHANGE YA HABITS, YOU KNOW YOU'RE DOWN WITH THE
Posted by The Bobblehead Man, Fri Dec-08-23 04:20 PM
FABRICS
13495770, NEVER liked that dude, on the strength of B.I.G.
Posted by Beamer6178, Tue Dec-12-23 05:01 PM
cutting out his Benjamins verse to (literally) tap dance with Savion Glover.

the way in which he put Shyne out, dude who "sounded" just like BIG.

profiting off of BIG's death. slimy grimy motherfucker.

everything that followed (including letting Shyne take the fall), he done already showed what kind of person he was.

fuck that dude forever.
13495771, RE: NEVER liked that dude, on the strength of B.I.G.
Posted by rdhull, Tue Dec-12-23 05:10 PM
That Mo Money video bugged the shit out of me. The beginning golf shit. He was not grieving at all etc. The death was just something that happened for him to use etc.

>cutting out his Benjamins verse to (literally) tap dance with
>Savion Glover.
>
>the way in which he put Shyne out, dude who "sounded" just
>like BIG.
>
>profiting off of BIG's death. slimy grimy motherfucker.
>
>everything that followed (including letting Shyne take the
>fall), he done already showed what kind of person he was.
>
>fuck that dude forever.
13496068, vin diesel?
Posted by mikediggz, Thu Dec-21-23 04:55 PM
https://www.cnn.com/2023/12/21/entertainment/vin-diesel-lawsuit/index.html
13496084, Damn
Posted by Lurkmode, Fri Dec-22-23 09:21 AM

Vin Diesel is Louis CK
13496095, a ton of these dudes in entertainment got bodies on them
Posted by legsdiamond, Fri Dec-22-23 12:21 PM
I think so many entertainers get taken advantage of that some just adopt the same shitty habits and do it to their interns and hired help.

13496097, RE: a ton of these dudes in entertainment got bodies on them
Posted by rdhull, Fri Dec-22-23 01:39 PM
>I think so many entertainers get taken advantage of that some
>just adopt the same shitty habits and do it to their interns
>and hired help.

There are a ton of/musicians actors who aren’t involved in messes like this.
13496098, maybe, but I think the hits gonna keep coming
Posted by legsdiamond, Fri Dec-22-23 03:46 PM
a ton doesn’t mean all. I’m sure there are some stand up dudes but I also think based on groupie culture, drugs and rock and roll and hard partying we will continue to hear these types of stories.

13496103, damn sure seems that way.. every other day a new name comes up
Posted by mikediggz, Sat Dec-23-23 12:42 AM
>a ton doesn’t mean all. I’m sure there are some stand up
>dudes but I also think based on groupie culture, drugs and
>rock and roll and hard partying we will continue to hear these
>types of stories.
>
>
13496221, power corrupts
Posted by legsdiamond, Fri Dec-29-23 08:42 AM
had a rapper tell me “just pull it out, either she is going to stay or leave.. bjt this way you won’t waste all night trying to get some”

said he got that advice from another rapper.. who got it from.. Barry White.

it all sounded ridiculous until he said Barry White’s name, lol. Just seemed like some advice an ild school cat would give.

that aint how I roll but how many times have we read about entertainers being accused of whipping it out?

pretty sure damn near all rappers and singers have at least one woman who could accuse them of sexual assault or an unwanted advance after a show.

13496666, whipping it out isn't a crime tho, is it?
Posted by spades, Fri Jan-05-24 08:14 PM
13496678, you serious?
Posted by legsdiamond, Fri Jan-05-24 11:24 PM
13496703, I'm saying in the context of a date, and not in a public place.
Posted by spades, Sat Jan-06-24 02:03 PM
and yes, I'm serious. I may be wrong, but yes, I'm serious.
13496707, I would expect exposing yourself to an unwilling partner is a crime
Posted by Cocobrotha2, Sat Jan-06-24 06:16 PM
But it’s also something that people rarely press charges on.

13497290, How about while making out?
Posted by Buddy_Gilapagos, Wed Jan-17-24 12:20 PM
There is a whole Seinfeld episode about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTSnuNCWG-8

13497303, technically it is a crime
Posted by legsdiamond, Wed Jan-17-24 01:44 PM
can a man charge a woman if SHE whipped a titty out?

doubt it would fly but what if he was gay or really no interested. I think it could be a crime.
13496105, vin a big cokehead you know he was wylin
Posted by BrooklynWHAT, Sat Dec-23-23 10:44 AM
13496219, I think a woman on tik tok accused both LL and Meth of attacking her n/m
Posted by NorthWeezy, Fri Dec-29-23 06:24 AM
13496247, Paula Abdul accuses Nigel Lythgoe of sexual assault
Posted by legsdiamond, Sun Dec-31-23 11:53 AM
https://www.npr.org/2023/12/30/1222290078/paula-abdul-nigel-lythgoe-american-idol-sexual-assault
13497300, Diddy settled his lawsuit with Diageo and is OUT at Deleon AND Ciroq.
Posted by PROMO, Wed Jan-17-24 01:27 PM
no more ownership or control in EITHER.

his empire is CRUMBLING. wow.

also, i saw something about Cassie and her lawyers doing some shrewd shit and suing all his companies and not him directly...so his loss of Deleon and Ciroq may be a result of that.
13497304, yeah, remember people on here celebrating 50 cent being broke
Posted by legsdiamond, Wed Jan-17-24 01:45 PM
dude was just hiding money

this is prolly to protect brands and stakes in company.

Sell and get out before they can get after them shares.
13500173, yeah, she sued as an employee
Posted by luminous, Wed Feb-28-24 06:54 PM
not just a girlfriend...
13500170, Uh oh.. sued by male producer for sexual assault
Posted by rdhull, Wed Feb-28-24 05:33 PM
https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2024/02/27/entertainment/sean-combs-producer-lawsuit/index.html

a lawsuit against the producer and businessman, accusing him of sexual assault, sexual harassment and “grooming.”

Rodney “Lil Rod” Jones, a former producer and videographer for Combs, filed his civil complaint in New York federal court on Monday. He states he worked for and traveled with Combs between 2022 - 2023, while collaborating with Combs on his most recent album, “Love.”

Among other allegations, Jones claims that Combs did not compensate him for his music producing work, forced him to procure and interact with sex workers, threatened him and served alcoholic beverages laced with drugs to guests at parties at his homes. Combs’ chief of staff, Kristina Khorram; Universal Music Group CEO Sir Lucian Grainge; former Motown CEO Ethiopia Habtemariam; and Combs’ adult son, Justin, are also named as defendants.

Justin Combs is accused of soliciting prostitutes and underage girls to attend parties at his father’s homes. Khorram allegedly ordered prostitutes and illicit drugs for Combs and his guests and according to the lawsuit, Jones believed Khorram “aided and abetted” Combs’ sexual assault. Grainge and Habtemarian, according to the lawsuit, “sponsored and attended several” listening parties for the “Love” album at Combs’ Los Angeles home, and “knew or should have known that Mr. Combs was drugging the attendees through laced bottles of DeLeon Tequila, and Ciroc Vodka.” As sponsors of these events, the lawsuit states Grainge and Habtemarian “had a duty and obligation to ensure that sex workers and underaged girls were not present, and that Mr. Combs was not spiking the alcohol with date rape drugs.”

Jones is seeking $30 million.

Shawn Holley, Sean Combs’ attorney, denied the allegations in a statement to CNN, calling Jones “a liar.”

“His reckless name-dropping about events that are pure fiction and simply did not happen is nothing more than a transparent attempt to garner headlines. We have overwhelming, indisputable proof that his claims are complete lies,” Holley said in the statement. “Our attempts to share this proof with Mr. Jones’ attorney, Tyrone Blackburn, have been ignored, as Mr. Blackburn refuses to return our calls. We will address these outlandish allegations in court and take all appropriate action against those who make them.”

A representative for Justin Combs told CNN in a statement: “Justin Combs categorically denies these absurd allegations. They are all lies! This is a a clear example of a desperate person taking desperate measures in hopes of a pay day. There will be legal consequences for ALL defamatory statements made about the Combs family.”

CNN has reached out to an attorney for Jones for comment on their statements. Representatives for Khorram, Grainge and Habtemariam were not immediately available for comment.

According to the complaint, obtained by CNN, Jones claims that “Throughout his time living with Mr. Combs, Mr. Jones was the victim of constant unsolicited and unauthorized groping and touching of his anus.”

When Jones raised concerns about the alleged harassment to Khorram, the lawsuit states she dismissed it as “friendly horseplay.”

Jones described Combs as “forceful and demanding” in the lawsuit, claiming that Combs displayed firearms, talked about getting away with shooting people, and intimidated Jones with his influence in the music industry.

Host Sean "Diddy" Combs speaks at the Billboard Music Awards on Sunday, May 15, 2022, at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas. (AP Photo/Chris Pizzello)
Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP
Sean "Diddy" Combs as host of the Billboard Music Awards in 2022.
As his videographer, Jones alleges that he “has secured HUNDREDS of hours of footage and audio recordings of Mr. Combs, his staff, and his guests engaging in serious illegal activity.”

Citing as an example of alleged grooming he experienced by Combs, Jones claims that Combs encouraged him to watch producer and reality TV personality Steven ‘Stevie J’ Jordan, someone who Combs allegedly knew Jones admired professionally, engage in sex with another man.

“This was done to ease Mr. Jones’ anxiety concerning homosexuality,” the suit alleges. “According to Mr. Combs, ‘this is a normal practice in the music industry, look even Stevie J is doing it.’”

Stevie J is not accused of wrongdoing and is not named as a defendant in the lawsuit. In a statement to CNN, he called Jones’ allegations “false.”

“My lawyer will be handling this going forward,” Stevie J added.

Jones also alleges in the suit that Combs is liable for a sexual assault he says he experienced by Oscar-winning actor Cuba Gooding, Jr., which allegedly took place “on a yacht rented by Mr. Combs in the US Virgin Islands in January 2023.”

“Mr. Combs was present while Mr. Jones was being assaulted by Cuba Gooding Jr.,” the suit alleges. “Mr. Jones was legally on the premises as a guest and invitee of Mr. Combs. Cuba Gooding Jr. was legally on the premises as a guest and invitee of Mr. Combs.”

Gooding, Jr. has not publicly commented on the complaint and his representatives have not yet returned CNN’s request for comment. He is not named as a defendant in the lawsuit.

“A decision to settle a lawsuit, especially in 2023, is in no way an admission of wrongdoing,” Ben Brafman, an attorney for Combs, told CNN in a statement at the time. “Mr. Combs‘ decision to settle the lawsuit does not in any way undermine his flat-out denial of the claims. He is happy they got to a mutual settlement and wishes Ms. Ventura the best.”

Weeks later, at least two other civil lawsuits were filed against Combs with allegations of sexual assault.

“I have sat silently and watched people try to assassinate my character, destroy my reputation and my legacy,” Combs said in a statement in December. “Sickening allegations have been made against me by individuals looking for a quick payday. Let me be absolutely clear: I did not do any of the awful things being alleged. I will fight for my name, my family and for the truth.”
13500171, Stevie J and Cuba catching some shrapnel
Posted by makaveli, Wed Feb-28-24 06:38 PM
Good.
13500188, now the woman from the Shyne incident is speaking out
Posted by makaveli, Thu Feb-29-24 09:14 AM
13500196, ?
Posted by Brew, Thu Feb-29-24 10:53 AM
13500197, says she has maintainted the whole time that Puffy shot her
Posted by makaveli, Thu Feb-29-24 11:18 AM
since it happened she hasn't changed her story, and says he paid everyone off and it just went away. i saw the video yesterday.
13500198, i mean, isn't it understood that he did and Shyne took the fall?
Posted by PROMO, Thu Feb-29-24 11:25 AM
13500199, It'll Be Interesting to See How Much Sticks
Posted by Thee Phantom, Thu Feb-29-24 11:44 AM
I thought the Stevie J porn thing was debunked a few years ago. There's a male pornstar who already came out and claimed it's him in the video.

He coughed up some bread to Cassie and that disappeared. He's at or near billionaire status so I don't see these lawsuits bankrupting him.

Will he see any jail time is the question.
13500202, no. he hasn't been charged with any crimes. this is all money stuff.
Posted by PROMO, Thu Feb-29-24 11:54 AM
>Will he see any jail time is the question.

the police have to be involved before that can even begin to happen.

i think there is a chance this stuff SIGNIFICANTLY hurts him financially. bankruptcy? not sure, but he's already lost a lot, and when you live how he lives (or lived?) it takes a lot to keep it up.

so, he may never be "broke" or close to it, but it could change his lifestyle, for sure.
13504395, And they’re reporting they can’t charge the 2016 assault
Posted by rdhull, Sun May-19-24 05:33 PM
>>Will he see any jail time is the question.
>
>the police have to be involved before that can even begin to
>happen.
>
>i think there is a chance this stuff SIGNIFICANTLY hurts him
>financially. bankruptcy? not sure, but he's already lost a
>lot, and when you live how he lives (or lived?) it takes a lot
>to keep it up.
>
>so, he may never be "broke" or close to it, but it could
>change his lifestyle, for sure.
>
13504450, Everyone saying Diddy is done.. meanwhile
Posted by javi222, Mon May-20-24 11:08 AM
Chris Brown was welcomed back and his antics have continued

13504501, Chris Brown can actually sing and isnt pushing 60.
Posted by legsdiamond, Mon May-20-24 02:37 PM
bet they turn on CB again once he stops making decent music like they did with Kellz

give it 10 more years and we will get a “Can we talk about how Chris Brown beat up Rhianna?” viral movement with other women coming forward.

13504569, Was Chris Brown caught on tape?
Posted by Cenario, Tue May-21-24 09:58 AM
video makes everything worse
13504570, under talked about scumbaggy detail
Posted by makaveli, Tue May-21-24 10:22 AM
he made her get implants, then he didn't like them and made her get them out THE NEXT day. and apparently the doctor didn't want to do it and died from a text messaging car accident? I could be misremembering but pretty sure all of what i just typed is true.
13504573, This is a pretty horrific story without speculating he had the doctor killed.
Posted by Buddy_Gilapagos, Tue May-21-24 10:41 AM
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-12771097/Diddy-pressured-Cassie-breast-implants-ordered-removed-day.html