Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectneighbor was harassing my cousin. she's 25. he's possibly 70.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13491254&mesg_id=13491254
13491254, neighbor was harassing my cousin. she's 25. he's possibly 70.
Posted by tariqhu, Wed Sep-13-23 08:07 PM
hard to tell his age because he's got some physical issues. like he's been in a war, a fire or some other trauma.

anywayz

he lives in the apt right below hers. in passing, he started saying stuff to her that he shouldn't have. he likes to see her in her workout 'fits. talking about her body in general.

he knocked on the door a couple of weeks ago. yesterday he left a box outside her door with a four page letter. hand written. shout out to Aaliyah and my keyboard that's sometimey on fours and fives lol.

in the letter, he talked about a particular blue outfit, her skin, him being distracted, and needing a cold shower. he also mentioned that he can't see very well and would need her to drive when they go out. oh and he's working part time. when they go out, he's cool with going dutch at the food court. in the box was a small bag of dog treats for the pitty she just got.

so I go over to have a chat with buddy. she knocks. he opens the door and she gives him the box and letter back. she's saying she appreciates the gesture, though she doesn't because the whole thing is creepy af. he immediately apologizes. I told him to stop talking to her, no more comments, she's not flirting with you, and no more gifts. he's still apologizing. the whole interaction was 2 minutes at most.

we leave and I told her to call the cops to make a report. get this whole thing on record and let the guy know we are not playing with him.

I was cool with how everything went and hopefully this doesn't go any further. the only issue I had was my cuz saying she appreciated the gift and her feeling bad for him. at times she tries to soften the blow for potentially awkward or tough convos. she was also trying to respect her elders by not cussing him out prior to this ep with the box. however I'm a dude so my way of handling it and processing it may not share the same safety concern that she does.