Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectShe did muthafuckin win. This muthafuckin special is muthafuckin hard
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13481457&mesg_id=13482267
13482267, She did muthafuckin win. This muthafuckin special is muthafuckin hard
Posted by Boogie Stimuli, Sun Apr-09-23 09:39 AM
to gotdamn watch tho nigga.

I rode muthafuckin HARD for her muthafuckin ass, especially on here, nigga, but jesus gotdamn christ.
It's like she muthafuckin forgot how to be a muthafuckin comedian, or maybe she never really muthafuckin knew? The gotdamn story about her muthafuckin friend from the muthafuckin special class who wore the muthafuckin helmet... She ended that gotdamn story by saying her gotdamn friend took the muthafuckin helmet off and said "Monique". She replied "What", and that was the muthafuckin end. No gotdamn punchline, no witty muthafuckin ending. Was the muthafuckin nod supposed to be the muthafuckin punchline? She'd already muthafuckin done that.

She's telling long ass muthafuckin stories that barely contain anything funny. You've mentioned gotdamn Rothanial. The muthafuckin difference was his gotdamn story was one that's often unmuthafuckintold, and it was interesting listening to him work through his muthafuckin shit. This isn't that, nigga.

I'm currently at the part where she says the hippo is "the sexiest muthafuckin animal in the gotdamn jungle".......... Bestiality thoughts? This where we going? Man, this is hard to watch.

I gotdamn wish she was more interesting muthafuckin storyteller in this bitch. And she's muthafuckin cussing like me and my gotdamn friends in muthafucking elementary school when we muthafuckin realized we could gotdamn do it without our muthafucking parents or teachers hearing us and shit. Like she's muthafuckin 9 years old. It's muthafuckin rare that a gotdamn adult cusses so muthafuckin much that it's annoying but gotdamnit, this is one of them muthafuckin cases, nigga.