Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectMan, I had at least 3 crazy interactions with crazy white women this week.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13481429&mesg_id=13481789
13481789, Man, I had at least 3 crazy interactions with crazy white women this week.
Posted by Buddy_Gilapagos, Sat Apr-01-23 10:02 AM
Two be fair, I was on vacation so 2 interactions were with drunken white girls invading the space of people in my party in such a way that if any other person (i.e., male or black woman) had done it, they would likely be arrested.

The other was with a young college age white girl who we told to scram from smoking weed in front of my building, waited until her mom got home and started screaming in front of our building that the other dad I was with "charged" at her. I went immediately to our ring camera to save the tape as proof her accusation was completely false.

That's just this week.

At any rate, I say this all to say I would wait and see before drawing conclusions about what happened. It's just wild for me to people so adamant about what happened between these two people when we know nothing about either.

Not saying a brother with a lot to lose isn't capable of doing some dumb-ish like choke a woman, but I find it just as crazy to think a drunken white girl isn't capable of having some dramatic self-harming episode that would get a brother locked up.

Again, i don't know any of these people, so I will wait and see.

"Everyone has a plan until you punch them in the face. Then they don't have a plan anymore." (c) Mike Tyson

"what's a leader if he isn't reluctant"