Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectRE: he absolutely should have been denied.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13477453&mesg_id=13496430
13496430, RE: he absolutely should have been denied.
Posted by 3CardMolly, Wed Jan-03-24 11:28 PM
Based on the history of heart issues related to the vaccine, the guy had a point. On another note I have yet to read about his death so I’m assuming DJ Ferguson had his transplant performed at another hospital and that it worked out regardless of not receiving the vaccine.

This brings to mind a similar post here about a decade ago when a 15-16yr old black boy who was a known gang banger and had a wrap sheet was up for a heart transplant, however the doctor, hospital etc etc denied him. I believe it was later fought in court and the boy got the transplant.

Okp’ers were left and right about it, some said the boy was too violent, committed crimes and therefore didnt deserve it, others said he’s still a kid, deserves a chance to live.

This is that same convo, cause its all about rather or not we feel someone has the right to life saving procedures based on what decision we feel they should make.

This issue is also quite the same as states that are anti-abortion and feel the need to play God over what a woman wishes to do with her body and even in the case of miscarriage the woman is held liable and tried in a court of law.

At the center its people making confident self-righteous and even self-fulfilling decisions concerning the life/deaths of other people.