Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectHe's invested so much of his identity to not stalk
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13477453&mesg_id=13492372
13492372, He's invested so much of his identity to not stalk
Posted by handle, Thu Oct-05-23 09:59 PM
- and you're a target now too.

He claims to either know "the real info" or not know if the best estimate or established facts are "real" so he has to question them.

Plus he's pulling a BUNCH of creeper "Don't you think this important??" question pattern we've seen from the fools in the Ukraine threads or the "anti-sex kidnapping movie is the only movie worth talking about" posts.

Notice how SO condensing he is when questioned, and always how poorly his reasoning is backing it up?

He claims this virus was funded by by Facui by Chinese weapons designers *AND also that you shouldn't be worried about it.*

Also he claims "the general consensus" is one thing when in fact it is not. He provides no evidence, just more "questions" or lies.

(Maybe his best friend is that one dentist who recommends sugar FILLED gum - who knows??)

>Hell, you want to fight it out with him over the lab leak stuff start a new thread and go for it.

Note: He's tried that and the post dropped like a true philosopher once described "a brick parachute."

This thread contains updates I find come from generally reliable sources and looking back here and the previous thread they haven't gotten everything right but I don't think they've been playing the same games as this guy.

And I did ask a follow-up when I heard a doctor didn't recommend the booster - *I sincerely* wanted to know the reasoning. There wasn't any reasoning given by the doctor, but I don't doubt the doctor said it. (I know the yearly visit can be overwhelming and there's so much going on you can lose track. I *always* bring notes and take notes at a doctor and I'll often message after if I'm still confused, but working with patients in the past I know that rarely ever happens.)

For the record I work in IT and not directly with doctors or patients in the clinic, but we do have a culture of following the latest developments around COVID, the flu, hepatitis, M-POX, ETC.

And as I've said before my Uncle's hobby was also downplaying the seriousness of COVID - and he died a HORRIBLE death with covid that took 6 weeks, I am sure it was pure torture.