Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectWhy do you get the booster?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13477453&mesg_id=13492181
13492181, Why do you get the booster?
Posted by fif, Mon Oct-02-23 12:40 AM
How many have you had? Do you have NO worry about long-term effects of doing this over and over? It is unprecedented, yea? Are you that confident of its prophylactic powers? There are a lot of MDs who aren't boosting themselves. I got the two moderna shots I needed to keep working (and eat in restaurants) and have zero interest in another shot.

I had COVID before the vaccine. Some very bad nerve pain from neck down left arm for a month and a half after. Each moderna shot brought back the nervey feeling (far less painful and shorter duration). I think there is reason to be skeptical. Feeling "hammered" by a booster...I say no thanks.

We all gotta make our own decisions, I'm not trying this to persuade anyone, just wanted to register my experience to provide some balance to the thread. Who benefits from boosters? The people? Maybe, maybe not. But they are essentially subsidies for big pharma at this point, no?

Also..it is odd to me that no one cares that Fauci lied from the start....to protect his ass. And the ass of big science/big pharma/big vaccine. The ostensible goal of the GoF research that created the pandemic was vaccine creation. Now the same groups are promoting infinite re-ups on vaccines. This doesn't seem...a little fishy to anyone? These people have loved selling Americans medicines far before the pandemic