Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectthe first one I got happened at an outlet mall.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13475226&mesg_id=13494628
13494628, the first one I got happened at an outlet mall.
Posted by tariqhu, Thu Nov-16-23 03:00 PM
I came back to my car and saw it on the handle with a note. even though I'd read about it the duck thing, I didn't think it would happen to me since I don't have wrangler or gladiator. it also freaked me out and I was trying to figure who was watching me, lol.

the 2nd happened when I was pumping gas. a lady who was also getting gas sheepishly handed it to me.

I just kept both as dash decor. added a 3rd on my own from a security conference that I attended. this one is big and has a laptop and phone. looks like he's teaching the others. lol

that was quick work on the windshield. glad that worked out. until the issue that caused this post, it's been pretty solid.

the pdc was such an easy install. easier than those stupid headlights! however, it didn't fix the issue at the time. I kept it installed anyway.

the fuse block was the issue. I probably could've fixed that also, I'm not a mechanic and didn't have time to continue diagnosing things.