Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectI think it's crazy for anyone to say definitively that MJJ was not...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13473979&mesg_id=13474235
13474235, I think it's crazy for anyone to say definitively that MJJ was not...
Posted by Buddy_Gilapagos, Mon Dec-05-22 05:06 PM
a Pedo.

Like you can check out my past posts on this and I use to be one of MJJs most fiercest defenders (and of course I use to cite that old GQ article) but the more you read about it, the more difficult it gets to say with certainty that he didn't do it. And I say that as a person who thinks the HBO Doc is trash, he was set on upon by vultures and people willing to pimp their kid out for money. It also gets hard to believe the lengths that MJJ was going through with these families, fighting for custody of these kids, paying all this money, and putting himself in compromising situations repeatedly, unless their was something seriously wrong going on.

IDK, and I am pretty sure I've read more about MJJ's case then people here arguing either way with certainty.

"Everyone has a plan until you punch them in the face. Then they don't have a plan anymore." (c) Mike Tyson

"what's a leader if he isn't reluctant"