Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectWhew.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13473905&mesg_id=13474009
13474009, Whew.
Posted by Ryan M, Wed Nov-30-22 03:56 PM
You think that me saying he isn't going to prison is EXACTLY what Q-Anon is? I'm not sure you understand QAnon.

I mean, I'm not entirely sure how you'd like this discourse to go. Because the answer is...no. It's not at all like QAnon, nor is it an insane thing to say. We've had 6 years of open criminal activity, 2 impeachments, Robert Mueller, etc and literally nothing has happened - except a bevy of articles and headlines that say, "This could be the end of Trump!" or "Trump may be indicted any day now", etc.

Nah.

Thinking you're going to wake up to a perp walk is QAnon level delusion. The moving of the goalposts of "NOW ITS IMMINENT" is delusion. All of it is ridiculous. And none of that is to say thinking that is the same as thinking JFK jr is still alive, but it’s delusion nonetheless. Since you need it all spelled out for you, by the way, I think Trump deserves to be in jail YESTERDAY…I’m just not under any impression ANY of that will happen. Because im a realist and im not rubbing my hands together every morning reading thinking “THIS IS IT”. He’s skated for DECADES.

At this point, I'm content with him tearing the GOP apart because I'm convinced he won't be held legally accountable. I'd suggest you do the same, but then again you're the SMOORRRRRRT one *shrug*