Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectI know that legsdiamond said not to punish the kids, but I have
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13473347&mesg_id=13474013
13474013, I know that legsdiamond said not to punish the kids, but I have
Posted by SuiteLady, Wed Nov-30-22 04:16 PM
decided not to get that little boy anything. I bought his sister one of these www.wonderbly.com and that is supposed to arrive today so it won't seem like a Christmas gift. Since the little boy made it clear to that he doesn't read, and his mama has stopped responding to my texts asking whether he would like this thing or that thing, I am not going to waste my money. I actually bought me some shoes (on sale for Cyber Monday) with the money I would have spent on him.

My cousin (their mother) goes back and forth between wanting us to be close again like we were as kids to resenting me, to straight up disrespecting me. And overall, I have a habit of trying to buy peoples love/respect/friendship. That is something I am going to work on in 2023.

Now as for the other cousin on my other side of the family, she didn't respond with the spelling of her kids (4) names until after the deals had ended. So I am going to buy them a Harry and David fruit basket and leave that alone too! This cousin also has some resentment, but it is not just towards me. She feels like her and her kids are the outcasts of the family.

Neither of these cousins have jobs by the way. That is why I was trying to help. I don't have kids, so when I see stuff that I would by for my kids if I had them, I try to get it for someone else. I used to buy for my (white) best friends kid's, but they don't need anything. My cousins kids do! I had lost contact with both of these cousins for a while and now that we are back in contact I want to help out. However, this the second year in a row that my intentions are not well received. Instead of going back to buying for my friends kids, I am going to buy loads of shit for myself while it is on sale.