Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectnot necessarily being"metoo'd"
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13473094&mesg_id=13473482
13473482, not necessarily being"metoo'd"
Posted by Mynoriti, Thu Nov-17-22 04:56 PM
when he was young he got locked up for a rape accusation (i don't remember the story). but i wasn't necessarily referring to anything he did or was accused of.

but Patrice was pretty mysoginistic in a lot of ways, he was huge on free speech, and against any kind of language policing, he talked a lot of shit about political correctness (he died before 'cancel culture' and 'woke' were out there like that)

he was also buddies with alex jones, and pretty open to conspiracies. He'd talk alot of shit about obama, but would stop short because he felt weird siding with the people who just didn't like obama based on race (i think he hit that in elephant in the room)

i'm not saying he'd be hard right wing. its hard to picture him not supporting Kaepernick, or George Floyd. but i could easily picture him, say, taking a similar line as chappelle on the trans stuff even if he didn't go that hard.

I mean i think he was too smart to get fully sucked into the foxverse, or by a bunch of hacks whose only goal is to own the libs, but it's easy enough to picture him in that Rogan sort of lane. I legit have no idea how he would feel about Trump

and yeah of course i have no idea about any of it, because there's no way to know. I can only go off what we've seen from him