Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjecti almost bought a car friday
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13472869&mesg_id=13472898
13472898, i almost bought a car friday
Posted by mista k5, Wed Nov-09-22 10:32 AM
i had decided i was going to chill but every few days i would check inventory on some models. saw my local dealership got one in of the trim i wanted. i shot the sales man a text, no answer. gave the dealership a call, sent to voicemail. i ran the numbers and set a target number for my trade in but also felt okay about getting "fair" value for it. so i drove down and...they couldnt find the car in their system. then they told me they just sold one but a different color so idk. i gave them the stock number and now he says that one also sold.

they tried to get me to put a deposit on one in transit but naaah. i really don't need to. i need to keep focusing on paying down debt so the longer i wait to get a new car the better lol

i told them i would if they went below msrp and manager basically shook my hand and walked away lol sales man keeps texting but i told him im only interested at under msrp, he said he's going to talk to his boss lol