Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectYeah I give grace for brothers who don't go with the flow of this Country
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13472709&mesg_id=13473504
13473504, Yeah I give grace for brothers who don't go with the flow of this Country
Posted by Buddy_Gilapagos, Fri Nov-18-22 08:38 AM
What you are missing is that Kyrie opinion are not at all controversial for most regular black people. It's the SNL barbershop sketch.

Like the shit Kyrie says I've heard thousands of times. Shit I went through a 5% phase at one point in my life.

Which isn't to say that I agree with him. I think he is wrong and with a broader education he could learn how he is wrong, or at the very least know what you aren't supposed to say or promote when you are superstar athlete who wants endorsement deals.

So again, I just don't think he understands that these things he is saying is controversial because well they aren't that controversial in an all black environment.

And no there is no coincidence. He tweeted the movie because Kanye says we are Semites and Kyrie tweets what he thinks is a source proving that claim. I really don't believe he understands the anti-Semitic roots of this particular black nationalistic movement. I say that after having to explain to homies more than once how blaming the Rothchilds or Soros for controlling the world is actually an age old anti-semitic trope.

Again he is a low information dude who really doesn't understand the landmines that he is stepping on IMHOP.

"Everyone has a plan until you punch them in the face. Then they don't have a plan anymore." (c) Mike Tyson

"what's a leader if he isn't reluctant"