Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectI really don't think Kyrie is a troll or seeking any of the attention he is getting
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13472709&mesg_id=13473387
13473387, I really don't think Kyrie is a troll or seeking any of the attention he is getting
Posted by Buddy_Gilapagos, Wed Nov-16-22 01:59 PM
In defense of Kyrie, this latest round started because he liked and retweeted a video that is pretty popular among a segment of the black community and I would guess he didn't know the anti-Semitic implications of. The post game interview about it it pretty clear he doesn't seem to want to talk about it or draw attention the way Kanye, Musk, et al.

He never wanted to be the face of anti-vaxx'ing. Like he was never in Pressers talking about the vaccine and he hated the anti-vaxxer press & support he got.

Even the flat earther stuff. Its a comment he made in a low view podcast that was amplified by the media.

He's a low information dude saying shit brothers say in the barbershop all the time who doesn't get he can't say any of that stuff now because the press loves to see what dumb thing he says next. I bet if dude could, he would never do another press conference again. He's contractually obligated to so them. He really doesn't at all seem to seek it like a Dennis Rodman.

"Everyone has a plan until you punch them in the face. Then they don't have a plan anymore." (c) Mike Tyson

"what's a leader if he isn't reluctant"