Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectYes, it is nonsense- and you're a babbling mess
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13468328&mesg_id=13468825
13468825, Yes, it is nonsense- and you're a babbling mess
Posted by Cold Truth, Fri Sep-16-22 09:48 AM
-Who is "clearly agreeing in other threads"?

-Who said I "care about the internal logic of the show"?

I said even fantasy has an internal logic. It's an objective thought, independent of any specific discussion about any specific show.

Further, example I cited of a break in internal logic that would seriously disrupt things, was adding modern weaponry.

Your example is... brown people who aren't slaves.

Also, we're talking about the show, not the book.

Further? I'm not creating a WSJ account to read a point you very likely cherry picked, and still wouldn't be a reasonable counter to the mountain of reasons people have already cited for why you're wrong.

For all the "betterhelp" bullshit you keep spouting, the only one in here who is off the rails is *you*. Nobody needs a mental health examination because they aren't as angry as you are that Black and brown people exist in a fictional fantasy show with dragons and sorceresses.

Let's put aside that it's a cheap, deplorable tact to say to people over a discussion like this.

You're crazy extra with absolutely everyone, in every last exchange. You're acting just like handle in literally every political discussion. But he's at least turning up over things he passionately believes in that actually have a significant impact the world around us.

You're in here flipping out because.... black and brown people are appearing in a fictional fantasy tv show.

If anyone in this thread clearly needs betterhelp, it's you.