Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectDay five: pardons, pardons, pardons
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13462171&mesg_id=13463030
13463030, Day five: pardons, pardons, pardons
Posted by shygurl, Thu Jun-23-22 05:45 PM
Missed a lot cause I was on the phone acting a fool towards ****** healthcare and my pos health insurance company.

Focus on the DOJ today. I'm sorry but it's really hard to take these fools seriously when they threatened to quit en masse when they all had been complicent in just as immoral if slightly more legal maneuvers previous to the election. I don't doubt that they would have quit, but only because what they would have been involved with was too obviously illegal with the potential for prison time, versus them being harbingers of morality.

Trump threatened to confiscate voting machines?

Mark Meadows looking worse and worse, if that's even possible.

The talk of blanket pardons for anybody who was involved in Jan 6 or voted against certifying the results from Arizona and Pennsylvania.

Pussy buyer via Venmo ass Matt Gaetz asking for a pardon in December, even before any election shit happened lol.

Mo brooks asking for a pardon for all deeds from the beginning of time lolllll.

Scott Perry (not really familiar with him) engaging via text to push for Clark. (taking notes on a criminal conspiracy smh)

Kinzinger admittedly looking great and dedicated to America today, but both he and Cheney voted 90% (and more) of the time with Trump.

As good as the proceedings have been, they are seriously depressing and it's getting harder and harder to watch and feel like it's worth continuing the fight. This shit failed solely because Trump is dumb and greedy and surrounded himself with other dumb, greedy, scumbag ass, short thinking people. The thought of a Desantis with a marginally more competent team behind him truly scares the shit out of me, and the implicit way the media (included the revered Times and Post) embraces these savages is nothing short of catastropheic.