Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectabsolute pieces of garbage. deplorables (c) email lady
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13462171&mesg_id=13462206
13462206, absolute pieces of garbage. deplorables (c) email lady
Posted by shygurl, Fri Jun-10-22 11:43 AM
Its hard not to feel frustrated and angry at the lack of the interest in the proceedings, these savages were a breath away from completely disassembling democracy as we know it and it's as if this was nothing more than a few people throwing eggs at a statue.

Things that stood out to me (I missed some things due to being at my part time job)

- 140 officers were injured, 1 died that day, 4 died of suicide afterwards due to the party of law and order and the embracers of blue lives matter
-Donald Trump mentioning that the crowds should kill Mike Pence
-Proud Boys having caches of weapons in VA prior to the planned rally
-Republican legislators calling and asking for pardons in the days after the insurrection because of their participation
-I knew this, but they really emphasized how much Trump was told he had lost by his inner circle and that he knew he had lost versus just self delusion
-The female cop who testified and really all the cops who actually did their jobs were brave as hell
-Bill Barr aint shit, but the thought of Trump watching him and Ivanka play him was satisfying

Fox News was the only major news/broadcast channel that didn't play the proceedings, and actually had an hour of commercial free Tucker Carlson in order to stop their dumbass viewers from changing the channel.

Imo, the whole thing was riveting and the only reason why I might not watch everything is because I was getting a lil too angry at these savages.