Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectCool, I hope a court decides that
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13462089&mesg_id=13462153
13462153, Cool, I hope a court decides that
Posted by Cold Truth, Thu Jun-09-22 02:53 PM
>I think they were a bit rough but I don't think it amounts to
>"child cruelty".

I think there's a great chance that this is not an isolated incident, but I could be wrong.

>I gathered from what was going on they wanted all kids on the
>mat.

That doesn't matter in the slightest. It's a complete non-factor. The goal doesn't change the act. It matters so little, it doesn't even warrant being said.

>I don't know how its clear to you
>they were yelling in the kids face, there was no audio.

It clearly shows her saying something. Perhaps "yelling" is an assumption to far, but her mannerisms/body language don't appear all that friendly. Further, we're not so far out of the woods from COVID that anyone needs to be in anyone's face like that, and there's no reason for a teacher to get in a child's face like that even without it.

>If they lose there jobs over it, s be it.

They did. I re-read the article, and they've been dismissed.

GOOD. It was well earned.

I think arresting
>them is doing to much.

The only people involved in this that get the benefit of the doubt from me, are the parents. I assume they saw- and heard, potentially- enough to take this as far as they have so far.

I get that everything isn't as it appears. But that kick was clear as day, not at all a "scooch", and they need another job in another field.