Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectMan, you roped me in. Sorry, but I rebuke your whole trinity.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13460796&mesg_id=13460817
13460817, Man, you roped me in. Sorry, but I rebuke your whole trinity.
Posted by WarriorPoet415, Thu May-19-22 12:30 PM
Top Gun? Not hardly. Rocky II? eh. Getting there.

Neither of those even scratch the surface of cinematic caucasity. Top Gun is just a good old fashioned 80's "american fuck yeah!" action flick.

How you gonna have a trinity of cinematic caucasity without ONE film that embodies the true essences of cinematic caucasity: SAVIOR COMPLEX and MAXIMUM WHITE AGENCY.

So i nominate the following films, not for a trinity, but for a council of cinematic caucasity. If there was a Council of Elrond for white ass films, these guys would have a seat at the table:

1. Dangerous Minds (white saveya!)
2. It's a Wonderful Life (white cultural idealism)
3. Gone With The Wind (c'mon.)
4. Titanic (they even seperated the whites from the dirty whites in this one. plus Celine Dion)
5. Breakfast Club (white adolescent agency to the maxxx!)
6. Boondock Saints (white guys get guns and decide they're gonna set things straight. Sound familiar?)
7. Pretty Woman (white womenz agency! and fairy tale)
7a. The Blind Side (c'mon)
8. The Help (white saveya! now with 20% more guud whitefolk)
9. Avatar (black voiced blue guy says let's fight- naw that's a bad idea. Jakey Saveya says fight? - RRRAAAWWWRRRRRRR. And he gets the choicest blue booty in the trible. C'mon)
9a. The Last Samurai (same as above)
10. The 10 Commandments (c'mon! Still holds cinematic record for sheer tonnage of bronzer used. On every Easter. Standard bearer for erasure of minorities in their own culture)

Other categories-

Special Black Friend Award: Driving Miss Daisy
Special Black Friend Award (Magical Category): Legend of Bagger Vance
Special Black Friend Lifetime Achievement Award: Ghost

"To Each His Reach"

but.....

Fuck aliens.