Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectI don’t see a problem telling a 5 ft, 250 lb who thinks she’s a 10
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13459795&mesg_id=13459892
13459892, I don’t see a problem telling a 5 ft, 250 lb who thinks she’s a 10
Posted by Cold Truth, Fri May-06-22 02:24 PM
And deserves Some dude who looks and earns like Omari Hardwick because she has a masters degree in social work, that she’s delusional and needs to either make changes or change her expectations accordingly. That’s just a reality check.

And as has been said, he does the same with men.

I have even less of an issue with this element, considering people continued to put themselves up for his brand of scrutiny.

I wouldn’t call this a positive, but it’s just not something that bothers me, and it seems to be the chief thing people cite when they go after him.

But the serious issue I see with this dude is the disingenuous approach. He shuts down most efforts to have a more robust discussion, using tactics like presenting raw data points as though they tell the story and then deflecting if someone has the audacity to challenge said data point.

He’s condones men cheating as “exercising their options”, and generally presents a toxic picture of relationship dynamics that women should just deal with- as long as said man makes x amount. He presents the idea that a woman’s “value” declines if she has children by another man, shit like that.

He’s presented a toxic model of relationship power dynamics that a lot of men have adopted. He’s far from the only one, but he IS revered as a significant figure in the “manosphere”, much of which consists of similar brands of toxic male sentiment.

There are a lot of men without fathers or strong/positive male role models, and guys like KS and his offspring- like the monumentally wack fresh & fit- make for an enticing voice for far too many lost young men. For those who aren’t lost or lacking male role models, they don’t much of an excuse. But the KS’ of the world are definitely feeding their worst ideologies.