Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectPhilly OKP's: Hip-Hop Orchestra at Kimmel Center 4/30
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13458572
13458572, Philly OKP's: Hip-Hop Orchestra at Kimmel Center 4/30
Posted by Thee Phantom, Sun Apr-24-22 10:45 AM
Combining the raw energy and passion of Hip-Hop, with the beautiful sounds of orchestral accompaniment, The Illharmonic was the first Hip-Hop group to perform at the Kimmel Cultural Campus in 2002, where they were backed by members of The Philadelphia Orchestra and Chamber Orchestra of Philadelphia. The ensemble is returning to where it all began on April 30th for this special performance.

There are less than 25 Tickets remaining. Get yours while they last.
Ticket Link: https://ww.kimmelculturalcampus.org/events-and-tickets/202122/kcp/thee-phantom--the-illharmonic-orchestra
13459125, RE: Two Days Away!
Posted by Thee Phantom, Thu Apr-28-22 05:43 PM
www.kimmelculturalcampus.org/events-and-tickets/202122/kcp/thee-phantom--the-illharmonic-orchestra
13459194, Congrats man!!! I so wish I could be there...
Posted by Damali, Fri Apr-29-22 12:41 PM
Will this come to the NYC area?

d

I don't speak to provoke. I speak because I think our time is short and each moment that we are not our truest selves, and we say what we do not mean because we imagine that is what somebody wants us to say, is wasting our time on this Earth - C. Adichie
13459386, RE: Congrats man!!! I so wish I could be there...
Posted by Thee Phantom, Tue May-03-22 10:30 AM
>Will this come to the NYC area?
>

We're working on New York for 2023. Something in the works at Newark Symphony Hall.

Also, we've got a huge 40 piece ensemble performance in the DC area on June 19th!
13459422, oooh juneteenth!!! hm let me see if i can make that
Posted by Damali, Tue May-03-22 11:52 AM

I don't speak to provoke. I speak because I think our time is short and each moment that we are not our truest selves, and we say what we do not mean because we imagine that is what somebody wants us to say, is wasting our time on this Earth - C. Adichie