Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectim sure many on the left disapprove but will still vote for him in 2024
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13457624&mesg_id=13458159
13458159, im sure many on the left disapprove but will still vote for him in 2024
Posted by mista k5, Thu Apr-14-22 05:57 PM
if he runs again. some wont but i think his low approval numbers are a bit blown out of proportion.

theres probably 40% of the country that will disapprove of him no matter what, 40% that will support him through pretty much anything and the rest will be split on voting for him in 2024.

i kind of feel like we are where we were before he won SC. he looked bad yet was able to pull that off and run away with it when it came down to it. im thinking he and his team know what they need to do to get the votes they need and will just take the heat in the meanwhile.

i dont know how much of that will translate to the midterms though since he isnt on the ballot. it would be nice to see him pull that surprise off and at least hold both houses.