Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion
Topic subjectHere's what I got from it
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13456296&mesg_id=13461079
13461079, Here's what I got from it
Posted by Mafamaticks, Sun May-22-22 10:36 AM
the hands by themselves don't mean much.

Van's willingness to find out who she is and Tarrare's hunger are similar. Van started off light, hanging out at Drake parties, stealing wigs and pushing niggas in the pool. Tarrare started off digging through trash and eating small rodents.

Based on her antics up to this point, it's safe to say Van has crossed a bunch of lines to be doing what she's doing. Van was free to try and figure out what her life was gonna be past her being a mom to Lottie and that job she had. But she been going extra hard clearly.

Tarrare's appetite was so fucking wild it was believed he ate a toddler. The hands imo was the last line Van hadn't crossed yet. Van was about to start eating children in a few until her friend and Lottie pulled her back from the brink.

To switch subjects a bit, I think some of the jokes are probably way funnier in the writers room (re: pissing). The contrast of Hiro setting up this beautiful shot all the while dude getting pissed on was funny to me.

But actually crafting the technical shit behind the scenes in order to pull that off is probably way funnier to them.